Author Topic: I've done it and I'm not happy  (Read 14229 times)

Offline MarkusToe

• Sly
  • spring is coming
Re: I've done it and I'm not happy
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2013, 04:04:17 PM »
I already feel better, so far my father my new flat mate a friend of her and two friends saw the new look. my father likes it, he asked if I was going shaolin style because I recently joined a Wing Tsun class  :) room mate said it suits me and now she said she already got used to it, her friend didn't know me before - she didn't bother at all and was quite nice, the two friends just asked why I did it but didn't say they like it or don't like, but it was no big deal

on thursday I will meet lots of friends who already know me for more then ten years, I'm a little concerned abouttheir reaction

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2013, 04:10:15 PM »
There you go we know what we are talking about LOL !  What kind of razor did you use?
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline MarkusToe

• Sly
  • spring is coming
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2013, 04:14:02 PM »
What kind of razor did you use?

Gillette Fusion

Offline Crusher0209

• Super Sly
  • Life is short and you never know when it will end
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2013, 04:17:22 PM »
See you had nothing to worry about and you did a great job with the head shave O0

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2013, 07:17:31 PM »
Yes indeed and it only gets better day by day  ;)  like Crusher said  O0  No worries mate !  Maybe some of that was from all the great Aussie breathern.  Any ways you look great  O0   (**! YR*(k
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline chgobuzzbald

• Super Sly
  • No more HT scars
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2013, 11:23:38 PM »
You look great and Im sure plenty of guys where you live also shave. Know that you look great and that confidence comes from that and that people sense confidence and value that very much. I wish I would have shaved at your age and found that confidence then. You have it now, enjoy it !

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2013, 03:16:05 AM »
I bet you'll have a great time on thursday.  Sport a smile and the look like i own this new hairstyle, and the response will be positive or 'no comment'.  I found many people either really liked it or said nothing.  You're on the downward slide. The hard part is over. Now enjoy it.

Even your dad likes it. 

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2013, 07:20:31 PM »
Others may time to get used to it but as an observer that has absolutely nothing to gain, I think you have greatly improved how you were looking.

Same here ... it's a stunning improvement. Enjoy the experience of others meeting the "New You."
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline Bilko1

• Super Sly
  • Glad To Be Bald-by-choice
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2013, 09:41:10 AM »
You look great, mate.

Stick to the 30 day rule...... your confidence will build the more you shave your head.That's what happened with me.
Your friends & family will get used to seeing you as being a bald guy & you will begin to enjoy the trip to being bald-by-choice.

You don't look older, only much more mature & confident.

Keep the smooth sly look going, bro.
BaldBill

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2013, 09:25:19 AM »
It fits you well. You look more confident and professional