Author Topic: Owned by the girlfriend  (Read 9885 times)

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
Owned by the girlfriend
« on: January 03, 2013, 02:48:00 PM »
So last night my girlfriend comes over and looks over my shoulder to see what I'm up to and give me hassle about my "bald dude forums" that I'm ALWAYS on now.  ;) This kicks off an entire discussion about head shaving of course and she starts giving me hassle and says that I have more products in the bathroom than any woman ever since I started doing this. I'm in complete denial. No way it's gone that far I say. So she drags me into the bathroom, I take a look around, and all I could say is 'crap'. She's right lol For everything she has in there, I have three. I stand there a minute or so and then get this massively guilty look on my face and she says "What? What is it?" Finally I tell her "Well I have to go to the store tomorrow and pick up some Witch hazel, and any day now UPS is dropping off a whole box of HeadBlade stuff for me"  :*))

I may have a problem, fellas

Offline Crusher0209

• Super Sly
  • Life is short and you never know when it will end
Re: Owned by the girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 02:56:36 PM »
I think we will all get like that one day I don't see it as a problem

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 02:57:20 PM »
Ah, sorry ... I fail to see the problem.

Perhaps it's because my view is obscured by my massive collection of HeadBlade bottles and other accoutrements.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 03:10:39 PM »
Funny, you brought this up Voodoo mate, as I had the same conversation with my wife. I was in denial as you were until my wife pointed out all the products I have  :o I think my wife feels threaten that I am slowly taking over her domain  :*))

So you have no problem at all Voodoo mate.  O0

Maybe we should start up Sly Bald Guys Anonymous........ "I am OzSly and I am Baldaholic"  :*))
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:14:49 PM by OzSly »

Offline Crusher0209

• Super Sly
  • Life is short and you never know when it will end
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 03:13:06 PM »
Maybe we should Sly Bald Guys Anonymous........ "I am OzSly and I am Baldaholic"  :*))

[/quote]
I think we all are I am constantly looking for products now to and keep on shaving my head everyday now O0

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 03:22:31 PM »
Lol, start wet shaving and then see how they feel!

I take up most of the bathroom!
Lynchy

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 03:26:24 PM »
lol Lynchy, I have just started wet shaving.....OH NOOO!! I am in the dog house!!

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 03:31:30 PM »
Haha nice. Glad I'm not alone in this, guys.

Offline Melaza

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 03:49:37 PM »
Wow...i feel for you guys...On the other hand..i am a bus driver,my wife and i got different schedules SO(flame suit on) when i come from work i got the wholeeeee bathroom for myself(i got and entire cabinet for me) so i can be there for as long as i want and also keep All the stuff on my designated space.... :popo

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 03:51:46 PM »
You lucky Bugga Melaza mate  O0

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 04:08:56 PM »
I saw a rather large plastic cabinet earlier today, that might just hold all my things. I'm tempted to get it, mount it in the back of the shower, and write "Man Stuff" on it with a Sharpie just to mess with her. It would be pretty awesome to turn the shower into the batcave of shaving.

Offline Melaza

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 04:27:24 PM »
^^ Yeap...However think about this..IF she doesn`t like that prank will be an Epic Fail for you and most important, couch + winter time =  :'(

ps...don`t ask me how i know.

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2013, 04:38:44 PM »
It's not a problem for me, my missus has more potions and lotions than you could imagine!

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2013, 04:43:39 PM »
I'm trying hard myself to not accumulate too much stuff but without experimenting you really never know if you could be getting a closer/better/smoother/easier shave or better skin.

And, at least none of it seems to cost a ridiculous $50++ per tiny bottle that the ladies pay for their junk.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2013, 04:47:52 PM »
I'm trying hard myself to not accumulate too much stuff but without experimenting you really never know if you could be getting a closer/better/smoother/easier shave or better skin.

And, at least none of it seems to cost a ridiculous $50++ per tiny bottle that the ladies pay for their junk.

This is so true. I tried to explain that part as well. She just stared at me like I had three heads and said I should get a hobby lol

It's all in good fun though. We have one of those 'special' relationships, where if we weren't giving each other a hard time constantly, there might actually be a problem.