Author Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2  (Read 3593 times)

BaldRob

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
« on: February 20, 2010, 12:48:02 PM »
Is anyone else playing this on the PS3?

A friend of mine convinced me to get it and now I'm addicted to the multiplayer... dammit!  :/O

You can find me as... you guessed it... baldrob on the PS Network!

Offline shojon07

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 02:40:13 PM »
cmon no replies?!?! pfft whats up bro, id play you but i got the game on xbox360. Kudos! kick butt

Offline Sean25

• Super Sly
  • 2010 sly fantasy football champ!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 03:11:37 PM »
I'm a halo man myself.  That's all I play, I actually got asked to try out for a pro team(I know that sounds weird but they get paid a lot of money if they win a tourney)  I didn't quite make it though.  I followed up on a tournament they were in and first place split 100,000.  But If Call Of Duty is anywhere near as addicting as halo I don't want to go near it because then I'd really never leave the house.

Offline shojon07

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 04:14:55 PM »
nice, i like halo but im more of a Gears of War kinda guy, modern warfare is alright most of my friends play on there so i join in from time to time. Im on the FFXIII rightnow cant go wrong with Final Fantasy for RPG

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 05:10:27 PM »
I have COD: MW (Reflex Edition) but it is for the Wii. I haven't gotten addicted to it......yet!
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

BaldRob

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 11:54:44 AM »
Totally addicted!!  Luckily I have time to play most days, which is just feeding my addiction...

I've been thinking about getting an Xbox, but can't bring myself to part with $300 right now... especially with summer coming!

Offline Justin

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 01:29:52 PM »
I playn xbox  :XX

Offline BillOnBass

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 07:40:56 AM »
I play on the PC.  Awesome game, but there are a few things about it that disappoint me, such as the LACK OF DEDICATED SERVERS  :Xo! a la Call of Duty 4.
"There he goes.  One of God's own prototypes.  A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.  Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 02:16:00 AM »
I have it on PC but i don't play it much
Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=a93edc2f9430bed4c6b2382425c327c0

Offline Xanwolf1337

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 09:12:57 PM »
I used to hammer it all the time, but all the kids running around at 100 mph started getting annoying ;D...so i left and went to Battlefield Bad Company 2 which is pretty amazing...even more addictive than COD4 used to be.

Although at the moment i'm playing a variety of games just to get my gamercard upto date, but multi-player wise i play Halo, Gears, BF:BC2 and if i feel upto it i'll subscribe to Warcraft for a month and hammer that O0.

Offline Ian

• UK Baldie
  • Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2010, 11:52:39 AM »
I  play on PS3

chromedome73

add me if you wish,not always on but try as often as poss
I knew I was going bald when it was taking longer and longer to wash my face

Offline Mikemc411

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2010, 04:49:14 PM »
I play COD Reflex edition on the WII ....... When I'm getting ready to play for a bit... I tell the wife... "I feel like I need to go shoot some people"

Offline Dbsly

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 07:37:01 PM »
I have it on the PC. I wouldn't know how to look anyone up to play with them though.

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 07:38:26 PM »
A funny webseries on youtube about a guy into playing call of duty is called The Online Gamer, pretty funny if you ever get a chance to check it out.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Offline New_Shine

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 06:32:02 PM »
I play MW2 alot, you can see some of my gameplay on youtube. my favorite one is "Modern Ninja 6 BBhood"
my PSN name is BBhood2021 feel free to add me, and let me know you are from sly guy

this is the link to the video

like i said, im new to the forums, found a way to remove my double post

ps let me know what you think of my amateur vids, i recorded for about a week, and then i got alot better.  I havent recorded much gun gameplay yet, but i run around with a spas 12 as my main and UMP 45 is my secondary,  some advice for you is do not fall into the camp strategy, i used to camp and when i started running and gunning my kills went from maybe 20-30 a game to over 60 on most games, and over 90-100 on good games. ive only gotten above 100 once but ive gotten over 100 nukes

just another Ps this is on ps3 no hacks, im using marathon pro, lightweight pro, and commando pro, main weapon is P90 (sub machine guns have max mobility)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 07:04:11 PM by New_Shine »
Watch as it glistens