Author Topic: It is officially Basketball Season in Hoosier Hysteria Country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Last night our WHS football team lost in the third round of sectional.  We got slaughtered 42-14.  They gave it a great shot thru the season though...much improvement from the last 7 years or so.  We finally got a coach that knows how to coach. 

Anyways..now that football is behind us....BASKETBALL!
If you live or know someone in Indiana you know that basketball is in our blood.  Logan has his first basketball game today.  He plays for the Lena Dunn Panthers, same school I went to as a little tyke...no Paulie I said TYKE not DYKE...but anyways...
Wish Logan luck.  We will only play the other 4 local grade schools in about 8 games.  Logan was a little concerned about the number of players on the teams. A couple of the schools had 27-30 players on their team.  That doesnt give the kids a chance to have much floor time.  He said well Dad I guess I am gonna have to try really hard to get alot of floor time.  He comes home after the first day of practice and Logan says...well dad...Coach said we are going to have alot of floor time.  I was a bit puzzled and he proceeded to tell me that ..well beings we only have 5 on our team...we will be out there the whole time LOL.

So anyways Good luck to the local grade school basketball teams.

Our high school basketball team ...GO HATCHETS!  play their first game the night before Thanksgiving...aka THE TURKEY BOWL!  Good luck to all of your area sports teams as well.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Give them the business Logan! Good Luck! I'm a huge hoops fan.... as long as it isn't the NBA....that's just not good ball to me.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline LibraryMichael

• Sly Jr.
Amen for Hoosier Hysteria!