Author Topic: Hey uys profile sugestion  (Read 4911 times)

Offline RedRoss

• Sly Guy in Training
Hey uys profile sugestion
« on: October 15, 2009, 09:43:45 AM »
Hey guys i was just looking throw the site at all ur beautiful domes and i keep seeing people use different products for their everyday routine...
and constantly the will be people posting wat products do u guys use?
wat i was thinkin is that in every sly guys profile they shuld have a section of wat products they use like razor...shaving gel/foam .etc   and shuld have a picture next it of the results u get after the whole routine and maybe throughout the day
So if someone likes the look of your dome whether its shiny or matte they can rate it and then go on the purchase the products u have? any1 fink this is a gd idea?

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Re: Hey guys, profile sugestion
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 10:04:48 AM »
Good idea, Ross.  I'm going to work up a new pic for my signature line and try to post it within the next few days.

Red
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 10:16:28 AM by SimplyRed »
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Hey uys profile sugestion
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 01:39:44 PM »
You are wasting your time Red.  No one wants to look like you.  Now Me...thats a different story.  The headbladeSP along with Headslick...and following up with pure aloe vera...NOW THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO LOOK LIKE ME! lol

Offline Sly Red

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 01:47:34 PM »
You are wasting your time Red.  No one wants to look like you.  Now Me...thats a different story.  The headbladeSP along with Headslick...and following up with pure aloe vera...NOW THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO LOOK LIKE ME! lol

The result is the same . . . end up as an old bald freak, or as a not quite as old bald freak.  ^-^

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 03:58:39 PM »

:*))I heard that Red is much more handsome in person......
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Sly Red

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 04:19:22 PM »

:*))I heard that Red is much more handsome in person......

Timmay thought so.  Couldn't keep his hands off me  :*))

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 04:28:48 PM »
Timmay thought so.  Couldn't keep his hands off me  :*))

He thought you were a curb...
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 06:02:09 PM »
but Red..you will notice...excuse me you all.....but compared to your pic to the one MikeKoz has...once the red and whites come on...THEY ALL FLOCK TO ME!  LOL