Author Topic: For a 2nd date is a 4some a deal breaker?  (Read 12714 times)

Offline Lex Luethor

• Sly Jr.
  • This *is* my happy face.
Re: For a 2nd date is a 4some a deal breaker?
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 04:38:01 PM »
Yes.

Nothing says "You're not interesting" like "Do you mind we if have two other folks along?"

I think, as a rule, foursomes are fine... in your 35th year of marriage.

If you're even thinking about it, give the guy a break and cut him loose.

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2008, 05:51:11 PM »
FunshinePa...From what I gather from your posts here on the Sly Bald Guys forum, you sound like a very smart woman, and you seem to know what you want.  That said, I hope you want someone that just wants YOU.  Someone that wants to get to know everything about you, and his whole world would revolve around you, and your world would revolve around him.  That type of relationship is very hard to handle, but the effort is worth it.  I gather from your avatar that you are one hell of a beautiful woman, and you probably turn heads where ever you go.  If you were to find a man that would want to share you, then he isnt the one for you......I would never want to share my woman with anyone (sexually speaking, or emotionally).  And I would fight any man that would try to interfere with or relationship. 

What I'm saying is Don't sell yourself short.......there are real good men out there, WE are just hard to find! :@`
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

FunshinePa

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 09:15:56 AM »
hehehehe the replies are very interesting. I've done several group situations. My ultimate relationship will be about me and the person I'm dating. When that recent situation happened the other guy was cut loose. We've actually gotten to be pretty good friends now. But really I have no intentions of selling myself short. If a man can't give me what I already give myself, he's gonna have a hard time snagging me. I go in spurts, sometimes I'm compromising and most other times I'm tough! But I guess thats why I'm still single after 8 years of being divorced/10 years single.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 09:19:52 AM »
well look who stuck their nose in the door............
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

FunshinePa

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 09:37:02 AM »
Been busy my friend! As you can see from the other thread. :-)

Offline jrob

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2008, 08:56:57 AM »

I don't want a swinging relationship... I want my own man. It's just I feel the need to make sure that when I meet someone they know that most of my married friends have been sex friends while I'm single. But that is what scares them off and/or  they just want a hit and run. Which is fine by me if thats what they decide after hearing that, but I'm not always looking to ADD to those kinds of friends. Does that make sense? I don't need more sex friends. I want a relationship! But try to be honest and upfront. Sucks to be me!

Well, nothing is easy about relationships. It is best to be honest up-front instead of them getting upset later down the road. You just have to keep looking and eventually the right one will come along. Yes, I know it is hard to be that patient sometimes. Good luck.

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2008, 10:02:04 AM »
Not to put a damper on the subject of swinging and I believe what anyone does in the privacy of their home with other consenting adults is their business but I was just curious if the concern of STD's ever comes into mind?
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline jrob

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2008, 09:55:43 PM »
Not to put a damper on the subject of swinging and I believe what anyone does in the privacy of their home with other consenting adults is their business but I was just curious if the concern of STD's ever comes into mind?

I am sure it does, but most think it will happen to someone else and not me.

FunshinePa

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »

I am sure it does, but most think it will happen to someone else and not me.

Comes up the same as two people getting together... Just because there are more then one, doesn't mean that gets thrown out. Geez...

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2008, 02:15:16 PM »
Hey if thats you thing...thats your thing!
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »

Ditto from me also Hammer.....

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »

Ditto from me also Hammer.....

Don't see any long term benefits.  But, as u said, if its your thing..

Enter your email address: