Author Topic: How do you clean your head and face?  (Read 9380 times)

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
Re: How do you clean your head and face?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 04:32:41 PM »
ive always taken a shower right after i shave my head but theres times where i would rather just shave and take a shower later but the thing is my heads all slimy and greasy feeling after shaving, is there something i can put on my head directly after shaving to kind of dry it out and take care of this problem until i get around to showering later? i was thinking of just washing my head afterwords with a bar of soap. would that do the trick?

Ok Ghost the greasy feeling after shaving should NOT be there.  Your shave gel is the problem (Edge or whatever you use).   I used Gillette shaving cream until the end of November and just like you I had the greasy feeling.   I thought it was annoying.   Then after I used Bald Guyz shave gel I noticed the greasy feeling is gone.  So you should try a shave gel designed for the head like bald guyz shave gel or maybe headslick (which I haven't tried to be honest) and then you will see things coming back to normal.   

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 09:45:45 PM »
How do I clean my head and face?  Easy, soap and water.  LOL

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 09:58:53 PM »
ive always taken a shower right after i shave my head but theres times where i would rather just shave and take a shower later but the thing is my heads all slimy and greasy feeling after shaving, is there something i can put on my head directly after shaving to kind of dry it out and take care of this problem until i get around to showering later? i was thinking of just washing my head afterwords with a bar of soap. would that do the trick?

Ok Ghost the greasy feeling after shaving should NOT be there.  Your shave gel is the problem (Edge or whatever you use).   I used Gillette shaving cream until the end of November and just like you I had the greasy feeling.   I thought it was annoying.   Then after I used Bald Guyz shave gel I noticed the greasy feeling is gone.  So you should try a shave gel designed for the head like bald guyz shave gel or maybe headslick (which I haven't tried to be honest) and then you will see things coming back to normal.   

is bald guyz shave gel made by headblade? i wasnt impressed with headslick at all. i used it once and never touched it again. so if bald guyz shave gel is anything like that then ill pass.

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 10:08:40 PM »

is bald guyz shave gel made by headblade? i wasnt impressed with headslick at all. i used it once and never touched it again. so if bald guyz shave gel is anything like that then ill pass.

lol no.  It's made by Bald Guyz.   Their web-site is www.baldguyz.com    If you use a shaving brush along with the bald guyz shave gel you should be good.  That greasy feeling will be gone, that's a promise!!!   Check their web-site under "retailers" to see if any of those stores are near you.   If not you can try ordering online........but do try it Ghost.

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2009, 10:20:18 PM »
haha i dunno about canada math but ive only heard of TWO of those retailers out of the whole list haha. CVS and walgreens lol. i know for a fact CVS doesnt have it cuz thats where i get my shaving gel and razor blades. and theres no walgreens in my city. ide have to drive like 20 mins lol.

do you know if walmart or target carries it?

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 10:23:20 PM »
hey Ghost, here in Canada I don't think we have any of those stores lol.  In the U.S. you are much more lucky.

But hey, here is what you can do.  You can send a private message to Head Bald Guy.  He is the owner of that company (Bald Guyz) and tell him where you live, he will give you suggestions.   

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 10:26:24 PM »
ok sounds good. also....do you notice a closer, less shadow shave with the bald guyz gel rather than and other kind? im trying to find SOMETHING to give me less of a shadow. i dont mind as much about ym shadow in the summer cuz its not as noticeable cuz of the sun. its the dark gloomy winter days that magnify the shadow. i need somethin for the winter at least.

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2009, 10:33:56 PM »
No I'm sorry.  For me the shadow hasn't changed much.  But what has changed is I don't end up with that stupid greasy feeling.   I didn't like it one bit.   
But about your shadow Ghost,.............read what it says under my picture & believe it  O0

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 10:37:43 PM »
so time heals your shadow? haha j/k. that advice doesnt really work for me unfortunately. ive been doing A LOT better excepting my hairloss tho. ive made unbelieveable progress since that depressing post a few weeks back. i still get pissed off when i look in the mirror at times though cuz i wish i could at least get rid of the balding shadow since i cant grow my hair back but w/e i guess. it could always be worse.

it also seems people dont notice my shadow as much as i do. they just see me as "bald"