Author Topic: 17 Years Old, Thinking of Shaving  (Read 4702 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: 17 Years Old, Thinking of Shaving
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 01:05:56 PM »
The support is appreciated guys, and I really want to go ahead and do it, but I'm in a tricky spot and need your help!

Basically, I have a major crush on a chick I know, and she prefers hair over a smooth dome! Gah! It shouldn't do so but it's really holding me back from shaving. Has anyone ever been in this position before? Don't know what to do, dammit!

I've gotta be honest - I love the sly look. I was being complimented left and right right after a 0 buzzcut which is basically bald. People kept telling me it was my best look. But I really think a completely shaved head is more distinctive. I was once distinctive for my mid-back length hair, now I want to stand out as the 17 year old with no hair whatsoever if that makes sense! It's just this damn crush that's holding me back.  :P

If there's one thing I wish I knew at 17 it was:

Chicks Only Care About Confidence!

I learned this at 18 by reading a book To Be or Not Be Intimidated by Robert Ringer.  Once I learned that I dated pretty much every girl I was interested in.  And didn't care about the girls that said no.

So, trust me in that do what makes YOU more confident and the girls will follow.  Do NOT get in the habit of doing what you THINK the girl wants.  Really, she doesn't know what she wants and it's a really bad habit to get into.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.