Author Topic: Jergens Natural Glow Express  (Read 11910 times)

Offline aleutiancowboy

• Sly
Jergens Natural Glow Express
« on: May 22, 2009, 09:06:31 AM »
For all you first time shavers with pasty white heads this may be the answer for you. I saw some reviews on here about the Jergens Natural Glow lotion and thought I would try it but the store was out of it. When I finally got back in town I went to the store the other day to see if they had some and they did. The Jergens Natural Glow lotion takes about a week or so to start working but I thought it would help some. As I picked up the bottle I noticed something else beside it - Jergens Natural Glow Express.

The Express lotion was supposed to work in just 3 days so I thought I would try it. I am very pleased with the results of the lotion. What I did was get the express lotion for fair skin (the lightest one available). I put it on and you could see some small results within the first day. It really does work quickly and smooths out the color of your head. By day three my head was a even color all around. What I did was use the express for a week to get a good even color then I went back and got the Jergens Natural Glow lotion for medium skin tones. I have been using it for a week or so now and look like I have a natural tan. I love the stuff and it works great for evening out your head color.

A few cautions for you. I did find that if I apply the lotion right after shaving it does sting for a lit bit but not for a real long time. So I applied the lotion later on in the morning after my pores have had a chance to close after shaving. Also when you first put it on it does make your head feel a bit greasy and takes some time to dry. Once it dries completly the greasy feeling goes away. So for those of you who are looking for a quick way to even out your head color I would recomend the Jergens Express.

THERE ARE NO SMALL BRAINS JUST BIG HEADS

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
Re: Jergens Natural Glow Express
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 02:48:48 PM »
I've actually used this on my head, works great and the smell is somewhat pleasant.

Offline DogStar Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
    • DogStar Training Systems
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 03:12:48 PM »
Thanks for this.
I was at my BB&B today but they don't carry this line.
I will locate it over the weekend.

Sounds like it might be a good solution for me as well.

Eric

Offline Grr8 Franzini

• Sly Jr.
  • It's Magic!
    • Fit-N-Fit
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 12:53:45 AM »
I just purchased this. They only had one kind and it was for medium tone. I am medium toned , or so I thought. The lotion DOES work. Unforuntely it worked fast on me and not in a good way. I have had it on my head for only 7 hours and I looked in the mirror and my head looks a completely different color than my face...dark brown already. I freaked out and started scrubbing my head haha. Now my head feels dry and its all red right now so I am not sure if it is gone or not...doubt it obviously but just be careful and make sure you start with the light tone...I would highly recommend that.
What's hair got to do with it?

Offline pdxtodd

• Super Sly
  • Sly since 12/4/2009
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 09:09:35 AM »
I bought the regular and not the express.   I started to notice a difference after a couple of days.   What I've found is that for me is that my face gets darker than my scalp - highlighting my tan line   ):-/     I've tried carefully "painting" the lotion only on my scalp and not my face - but my scalp doesn't seem to "tan" the same way that my face does -- and I still have a tan line. 

My next step (since I live in Oregon where the sun doesn't shine until July 25th) is to go the bronzer route.  At least then I know that I'll get an even tan.   Anyone have suggestions for bronzers?

Offline Grr8 Franzini

• Sly Jr.
  • It's Magic!
    • Fit-N-Fit
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 03:31:18 PM »
Todd,

When I put this Jergans Express on, it literally acted like a bronzer in only a few hours. It was like instant tan...unforuntetly a lot tanner than my face was and looked horrible. But it definetly did its job...just a fyi
What's hair got to do with it?

Enter your email address: