Author Topic: How do you target the women who like bald guys?  (Read 17552 times)

Offline ShavedForNow

• Incomparable Sly Guy
  • Sly Jr.
  • Testing out the sly side of life
How do you target the women who like bald guys?
« on: May 19, 2009, 10:29:02 PM »
Or do you?

The bald look definitely seems to be one of those things that women feel strongly about - one way or the other. And there's also the whole "bald men are threatening" stereotype that we have to get past.

Got any secrets for how to work a club or a party?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: How do you target the women who like bald guys?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 10:34:03 PM »
Regardless of what you hear, women are not attracted to looks, they are attracted to confident men.  They may not realize it in the beginning, but in the end, it's always about a man's confidence. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 11:02:08 PM »
Or do you?

The bald look definitely seems to be one of those things that women feel strongly about - one way or the other. And there's also the whole "bald men are threatening" stereotype that we have to get past.

Got any secrets for how to work a club or a party?

Smile, but not like a deranged wacko.

Offline ShavedForNow

• Incomparable Sly Guy
  • Sly Jr.
  • Testing out the sly side of life
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 11:12:30 PM »
Smile, but not like a deranged wacko.
I can do that, as long as I'm not looking into a camera lens...  :D

Offline samoanseb8

• Sly Jr.
  • when life hands you lemons...?
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 11:49:03 PM »
the best advice I can give is to approach each woman as if they already like you. Act as if you have known them for years, and this tends to take the edge off a bit...There is no way how to weed out ones who don't like bald dudes, you just have to assume they don't care. It has worked for me a charm, I have not been rudely rejected once, the worst that has happened is that she smiled and said it was nice to talk to you, I have to go back with my friends now...

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 12:01:31 AM »
the best advice I can give is to approach each woman as if they already like you. Act as if you have known them for years, and this tends to take the edge off a bit...There is no way how to weed out ones who don't like bald dudes, you just have to assume they don't care. It has worked for me a charm, I have not been rudely rejected once, the worst that has happened is that she smiled and said it was nice to talk to you, I have to go back with my friends now...

thats cuz youre built like a greek god haha. what about for us "normal" guys lol.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 04:22:55 AM »
No need to "target" any specific kind of woman. Women of all types are interesting and will find you interesting.

When I first met my wife I thought she was gorgeous but not exactly my type. I was a bit of a "bad boy" in those days and wasn't exactly her type either. But here we are almost 15 years later and happier than we've ever been with a gorgeous Family.

A confident, funny guy can rock any woman in the room..........
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 06:35:55 AM »
Just be normal, and have a good time in the process. Sometimes its like they just fall from the sky!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline aleutiancowboy

• Sly
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 10:04:08 AM »
Just be yourself it's the only way. Don't pretend, don't try to impress, just be you. Being yourself is easy to do and gives you confidence wich women love. Enjoy being you and women will enjoy you too.
THERE ARE NO SMALL BRAINS JUST BIG HEADS

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 01:20:41 PM »
I dont really try to target any kind of woman. Down in Cali I was gettin all sorts of girls looking at me. And Alex, I am a 'normal' guy. Maybe its because I wear Wranglers and you know the old saying 'wrangler butts drive girls nuts'.

Offline MindTaker

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 06:19:45 PM »

thats cuz youre built like a greek god haha. what about for us "normal" guys lol.

Hey man I'm your age and your size probably judging from your pic. and had more luck with women since I went sly. and honestly, I looked better with hair. Yet i feel its all the mind man. A woman doesn't like the view of a balding guy feeling miserable about his hair loss. Women like to go for the positive, successful(in any feild) with a sense of humour delivered with some intelligence.
I have a horseshoe shadow which doesn't stop me from dating women. It feels much better that I tossed the hats off with the feeling of insecurity and paranoid thoughts that someone jokefully would take it off.

I'm now hitting the weights to have a sharper look. i think a toned physique goes well with a slick head.

marty22

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »
to MIndTaker: great avatar. Andy Warhol-esque.

Offline MindTaker

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 05:42:20 AM »
Thanks Marty  :)

Offline THier

• Super Sly
  • Sorry for bad camera phone pic,,
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 03:20:53 AM »

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 06:04:24 AM »
"shave it and they will come!"

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!