Author Topic: 1,000 ways to die on Spike TV  (Read 6135 times)

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
1,000 ways to die on Spike TV
« on: May 18, 2009, 06:25:57 AM »
So yesterday (Sunday) I had some down time and I turned on Spike TV. This show called "!,000 Ways To Die" was on and right at the point where I turned it on the death they were showing was some scumbag who bought a cow heart from a meat packing plant, brought it home, connected it to a car battery, and began to.....how to put this in a way that is acceptable for this forum.....SCREW IT! I guess the 12 volts dc that he was getting from the car battery wasn't enough to help him get to where he wanted to be so Zippy the Pinhead found a way to plug it into 120 volts ac. When he "engaged" it zapped HIS heart and killed him.
This is The Darwin Effect at its best. This dude is definitely better off. :*)) O0 :/O :D

And the world is a better place.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 06:57:10 AM by buddha »

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 1,000 ways to die on Spike TV
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 10:26:32 AM »
There are so many things I could say about this that are just way too inappropriate!!! :*))
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 10:39:08 AM »
and judging by the lack of replies, i think everyone feels the same way. haha
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 11:14:26 AM »
wowzers, that is dumb.
why??? why would anyone want to do that?
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!