Author Topic: A GREAT DAY TO RIDE!  (Read 3574 times)

Offline TANK25

• A PHILLY GUY
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
A GREAT DAY TO RIDE!
« on: May 09, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »
I went riding today for about 4hours.OMG,it is nice out.I wanted to keep riding but they claim a storm is coming.In Philly it seems like we have had rain for the last week and a half.

Don`t sweat the small stuff.<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/2/090107/sampc1253c6e4ba15e87.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: A GREAT DAY TO RIDE!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »
Way to go Tank! I'm still hoping for that new Harley for my 50th next Summer.... the wife isn't thrilled with the idea.......
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

GASlick

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 01:33:34 AM »
My wife wants me to get a Harley!  She wants to ride with me.
She said eventually she would want to get her own.  What's up with that?

Offline TANK25

• A PHILLY GUY
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 03:45:54 AM »
I think it`s cool and very sexy, when I see a woman riding a bike O0
Don`t sweat the small stuff.<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/2/090107/sampc1253c6e4ba15e87.jpg[/img] [/url]

GASlick

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 04:36:10 AM »
I think it`s cool and very sexy, when I see a woman riding a bike O0

Oh, yeah it's sexy.  But if you knew her your jaw would drop.  LOL

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 09:22:06 AM »
Yesterday Was a great day for a ride.  It was about 89 degrees here in Texas.  The wind was strong but comfortable.  Went out for about an hour.  Wonderful.  Hope you get yours on your 50th!  Nothing like it.
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

Offline TANK25

• A PHILLY GUY
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 06:43:26 PM »
Yesterday Was a great day for a ride.  It was about 89 degrees here in Texas.  The wind was strong but comfortable.  Went out for about an hour.  Wonderful.  Hope you get yours on your 50th!  Nothing like it.
Sounds like a really nice day,for you to enjoy that V-rod O0

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 08:53:56 PM »
Mid-life crisis ?
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline StumpyDave

• Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 12:20:16 PM »
Tuesday was a really good day here.
I didn't have any early meetings and ddn't need to collect the boys from school so I decided to go on my Daytona.  It's only a mile from home to my office, but for some reason it took me 45 minutes.
Took over an hour to get home in the evening and I need fuel for some reason.

Offline yak

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 08:12:38 AM »
Way to go Tank! I'm still hoping for that new Harley for my 50th next Summer.... the wife isn't thrilled with the idea.......
THat would be a nice "welcome to 50" gift.... I have a honda now but love the new HD Fatbob, it took it out at the demo days at the HD dealership...nice bike.

My wife said when the house is paid for I can buy an new HD....

Offline capthappy8p

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 07:19:41 AM »
good stuff man! i wish i knew how to ride a motorcycle but honestly its beyond me :/ but i do like to cruise old backroads in my car with all the windows down music off so its just me the car and the road!

but one day id like to learn and pick up a buell or something haha but bills come first :P
Smile, cause im Happy

Offline TANK25

• A PHILLY GUY
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 02:06:26 PM »
good stuff man! i wish i knew how to ride a motorcycle but honestly its beyond me :/ but i do like to cruise old backroads in my car with all the windows down music off so its just me the car and the road!

but one day id like to learn and pick up a buell or something haha but bills come first :P
I feel your pain.I had to sell my other biker 5 years ago because of bills.I had to go all this time without a bike.When the time is right,you will get one.

Offline capthappy8p

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2009, 08:10:26 AM »

I feel your pain.I had to sell my other biker 5 years ago because of bills.I had to go all this time without a bike.When the time is right,you will get one.

haha thanks tank i hope some time in the near future i can pick one up.... but    have soooo many other auto intrests in mind as well for example for some reason im into the whole rat rod/ hot rod thing (tho i dont have one of those either :( )
Smile, cause im Happy

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 05:20:46 PM »
im not a big harley kind of guy. i prefer sports bikes. my all time fav are those new can am SPYDER's. they look f****** awesome!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2009, 07:44:04 AM »
Tuesday was a really good day here.
I didn't have any early meetings and ddn't need to collect the boys from school so I decided to go on my Daytona.  It's only a mile from home to my office, but for some reason it took me 45 minutes.
Took over an hour to get home in the evening and I need fuel for some reason.

I hate it when that happens. Don't have my own right now, but borrow my friend's every now and then. Wife just doesn't understand what it is about going out and riding for no apparent reason
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!