Author Topic: Laser Comb  (Read 13642 times)

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
Re: Laser Comb
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 09:51:41 AM »
Funny thing:

I was under the impression that I was 100% BBC....

Come to find out that--now that the bean is slick--I have about a 4 - 5 inch diameter patch of tan noggin on the back (slightly lower than the very crown).

And I can feel that when the rest of the bean is getting velcroish in between shaves...that area is strangely smoother.

LOL!!!.....so I've been doing a combover of sorts without even knowing....no one ever told me (not even my wife).   And I was never concerned enough to investigate.

I'm with Slickdome....I would lasor the rest off, before I would lasor any in.

Funny thing:  I've been on a road trip for a couple of days and haven't shaved my head since saturday night.  Driving back yesterday, I was rubbing my head feeling all the stubble when I realize that I now have stubble almost everywhere.  There are just a couple of very small patches that are completely smooth.  I took a look in the mirror when I got back to the motel though and all the previosly bald patches are totally white so they still look bald (as stubble).  But I don't care.  I got such a good reaction from chicks (yes young chicks) in the bar on Saturday night, I'm stayin' sly man!
I'm Brian and so is my wife!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 05:15:44 PM »
here's from a man that can grow a full head of hair: ITS BETTER TO BE SLY!!!  You stand out, you feel great when a cool breeze blows by on a warm day,  and you have nothing to worry about if your out on a date and a roaming electrical storm hits... whats it going to do, make your scalp stand on end?   :*))
It is better to be Sly and smooth... because there are very few feelings better than that of a beautiful womans fingers charting their territory all over your bald head!  Man, LIFE IS GOOD!  >:D
To all those who wish to hate, wish to call out chrome dome, or DR. EVIL... I say to thee: Don't hate me because I am Bald, Hate me because Your Girl knows I am slier than you will ever be!  Stick that in your Comb and Brush It.  :x!
The only thing I am Brushing is MY SHOULDERS OFF! 
Peace

spaceape48

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 06:22:09 PM »
Well said O0

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 08:12:45 AM »
Well said O0

Here!...Here!...Mr. Cleanmeister!!! O0

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 08:28:53 AM »
 :/O Slickdome, you raise an intriguing possibility. Has anyone in the crew ever ascertained the cost of complete laser elimination of hair on the dome? I generally enjoy shaving, feeling totally smooth before facing the world, but there are times when I'm in a rush or not in the mood (generally later in the day), when being permanently slick seems enviable. Are there side-effects of laser hair removal? Thanks for any info, Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

BaldRob

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 08:45:03 AM »
:/O Slickdome, you raise an intriguing possibility. Has anyone in the crew ever ascertained the cost of complete laser elimination of hair on the dome? I generally enjoy shaving, feeling totally smooth before facing the world, but there are times when I'm in a rush or not in the mood (generally later in the day), when being permanently slick seems enviable. Are there side-effects of laser hair removal? Thanks for any info, Professor Melon

I honestly don't think that I would do laser hair removal on my skull for the following reasons:

1. I don't think that anyone really knows the long term effects of laser anything
2. Wouldn't be able to expose the chrome dome to the sun for several weeks/months
3. I'd honestly miss the morning ritual with the HeadBlade

Just my thoughts...

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 05:20:29 PM »
i am with you rob. when i feel like being lazy and not shaving i am the only one that notices. i do enjoy the whole process and i spend too much time outside to have to keep it covered like a classic car. don't feel like laser would be for me.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 06:39:41 PM »
:/O Slickdome, you raise an intriguing possibility. Has anyone in the crew ever ascertained the cost of complete laser elimination of hair on the dome?

Ya I'll let someone else try that first!   ;D

But seriously here's a thought.  I'm still stuck on that damned shadow.  I like shaving (never thought I'd say that) but that damned shadow has to go!  I wonder if it would be possible to peroxide the scalp.  Really rub it in so as to remove all pigment from the hairshaft below the scalp?   :/O  Am I getting a little carried away or what?

Offline PhriendOfChrist

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 09:24:28 PM »
If you want to remove the shadow, just try some tweezers.   8)

As for me, I've been driving 85mph everywhere I go while holding the top of my head up against my side window.  I truly believe that if I get hit by enough police radar guns, my hair will begin to fill-in nicely.  (I figure their radar equipment is probably excellent).

I've been doing this for a week now, and I do feel that some of my follicles have come back.  (Though it might be too early to tell).  I'll keep you guys posted.

The bad news, of course, is that I now owe $2700 in traffic fines.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 09:27:01 PM by PhriendOfChrist »

Offline half-shaved

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2007, 10:08:30 PM »
I had a girlfriend a few years ago that told me she used to cut her brothers hair  conditioner with Nair and after 3 years it finally all fell out.

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2007, 07:53:44 PM »
I had a girlfriend a few years ago that told me she used to cut her brothers hair  conditioner with Nair and after 3 years it finally all fell out.

WHOA!  What a bitz!  That sounds like something my sister would've done.   :x!

Offline WorldRallyFan

• Brand New Baldy
  • Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2007, 08:38:02 PM »
Wow! If she did that to her brother, I'd be worried of what'd she'd do to me! Wouldn't wanna end up another Bobbitt!!!      :*)) :*)) :*)) :*))
Zen and the Art of Being Sly

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2007, 06:03:25 PM »
Dude, thats just funny right there  >:D :*))

Should that guy thank his sister for the gift of going sly?   fF##
Peace

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2007, 08:11:44 PM »
3. I'd honestly miss the morning ritual with the HeadBlade

Having been at this for just over a week now, I think I'd also miss the morning shave.  There's something satisfying about shaving that stubble down to smooth skin.  Especially now that I got a Headblade.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2007, 04:36:18 PM »
Bro, the morning shave is a welcome part of my day... Its like greeting the morning sun!  Some have their first cup of coffee, I have my morning Shave... Good Times, Great Oldies  O0
Peace

Enter your email address: