Author Topic: Do i ask out or do i not?  (Read 5258 times)

Offline Jtro

• Sly Jr.
  • 3/26/09 first ever razor shave
Do i ask out or do i not?
« on: April 09, 2009, 05:44:32 AM »
Alright guys heres my dilemma, Theres this woman i know who is awesome, we've talked alot lately and I have noticed we have alot in common, she has a wonderful sense of humor, good values and moral and just an all around good person I believe. We always joke together and you can tell there is flirting going on, I've had several people notice that "sparks were flying"  Whats kinda weird to me is that i went on a few dates with her older sister, right away I noticed that she was definitely not my type, so that quickly came to an end, but with Alisha its different. I can hold a conversation with her laugh and we seem to hit off almost perfectly. Since the first day i met her several years ago we've always been cool with eachother but now things seems to be getting alittle closer.  We both are the type to love, live and laugh... I just dont know what the next step should be? should i ask her out for a non romantic date like mini golf or go carts? I would love to hear your guys input!

thanks a million!

show me your war face!

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
Re: Do i ask out or do i not?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 05:54:06 AM »
NOT mini golf or go carts. How about some nice food. Nowhere to fancy. Or a film that you think you would both like. And not in the back row.....YET  O0
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 05:55:10 AM »
Sounds to me like you want to and you will never know unless you give it a try.  Just be cool about the whole thing and have fun.  
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 07:07:31 AM »
Ask her out...a nice meal is a good call. Something where more conversation can occur.
Just play it cool, don't rush into anything.

Oh, let her give you head rubs whenever she wants!

Good luck.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 07:14:18 AM »
WHOA WHOA WHOA!  Back up Back Up!   What do you mean NO to the mini golf and go carts?  Dudes!  My first date with my wife  19 years ago happened on a mini golf course/go cart, and we are celebrating our 17th anniversary this year.  After that we went to eat and then a movie.   Obviously Jtro knows what she likes.  Sounds like they have alot of fun together.   They have already sat and talked, laughed, lived and loved.  So what is your hold up?  Ask her out, before you lose your chance.  I see a relationship taking off here.  SOunds good Bro, go for it!

Offline BlackJamesRackham

• Sly Bucco
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 07:21:49 AM »
sounds like you're well on your way to starting a nice relationship bro! definitely ask her out, and you guys should do something that both like or maybe something you've both been meaning to try. good luck and keep us updated  O0
Rockin' "Sly" since 2008

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 07:36:52 AM »
Parks are a great place that can be romantic or not, and they are free. Pack a picnic and your set bro.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 09:20:36 AM »
Definitely ask her out, J. Don't let it pass, it sounds like you guys have clicked so far.
Do the mini golf/go karts thing, and then go for a bite to eat if things are going well.  Have fun.    O0

Offline Blacksheep

• Go Sens Go
  • Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 10:02:21 AM »
You have to ask her out. You'll kick yourself if you don't.

I like the nice dinner idea. Girls like to be taken out to different places, so I'd do dinner in one spot, then go get dessert somewhere else, somewhere low key and fun. That might be enough for the first date, but you could also go for a late walk or something too.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »
MINI GOLF!     MINI GOLF!    MINI GOLF!   LOL...sorry for the outburst...it jsut happens sometimes.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 11:28:22 AM »
MINI GOLF!     MINI GOLF!    MINI GOLF!   LOL...sorry for the outburst...it jsut happens sometimes.

You mean it OFTEN happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*)) :*)) :*))
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 11:30:50 AM »
My question to you would be.... Why not ask her out??? You could have already asked instead of coming here silly man!!!! :*))

Look.... if you don't ask, and I'm guessing she's waiting for you to ask, somebody else might. STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT MAN!!!

As far as her sister goes.... who cares! You guys didn't hit it off, no big deal.

"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 11:39:05 AM »
You gotta make the next move bro. You both know that you should. Go with the flow and let nature take it's course. She more than likely is waiting for you to take it to another level.

Offline Jtro

• Sly Jr.
  • 3/26/09 first ever razor shave
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 01:39:08 PM »
Thanks guys! Most likely i'm going to see her tomorrow, when i do see her i'll just ask hey you wanna do something fun? i know she would love the mini golf and go carts idea... shes just a fun person like that... I'm a little hesitant on the dinner thing because i just want to play it cool.. no rushing right? :D  once again thanks guys! i really needed some advice and this helped big time!!
show me your war face!

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 02:26:26 PM »
go for it.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

Enter your email address: