Author Topic: Do i ask out or do i not?  (Read 5314 times)

Offline baldmancometh

• Sly Jr.
  • Inner game is amplified by a shiny head
Re: Do i ask out or do i not?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 03:01:55 PM »
Yeah man go for it. Just don't be in the friend zone and make that clear through your actions. I don't mean to be nasty. I mean be protective, guide her a bit by holding her elbow gently to turn her, touch her hand like you don't realize that you are doing it. If walking on the side walk and she is on the roadside gently move her to the inside (away from traffic). Those are actions that show that this is not a "just as friends" thing. It may seem bit sexist but i have never been out with a girl that thought that of me. Most told me that they felt safe with me and that I showed confidence that they had not experienced often. It's not an "I'm the boss thing" it's a "You're important to me." thing.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 09:53:39 PM »
go for it bro and go with the fun deal but don't be afraid of doing the dinner afterward.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 10:00:19 PM »
hey jtro:  whatever U do... ask her out and have some fun.  sounds like this could lead 2 something good.  keep us posted. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 10:46:11 PM »
Go for it!  Take her where you will feel comfortable and confident. 

Don't worry about dating her sister, I once dated the twin sister of a girl I dated once I found I was more compatible with the twin.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2009, 07:27:18 AM »
Not much else to say that hasn't been said.  Just do something that you're comfortable with and you both will enjoy so there isn't any pressure.  Keep it relaxed but fun and intimate (as in just the 2 of you, no friends along)

Go for it!  Take her where you will feel comfortable and confident. 

Don't worry about dating her sister, I once dated the twin sister of a girl I dated once I found I was more compatible with the twin.

TWINS???  That's like every mans dream!!!

Offline Jtro

• Sly Jr.
  • 3/26/09 first ever razor shave
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2009, 06:40:03 PM »
I havent asked her out yet! I'm still unsure if she likes me or not! today i was at work and actually spent almost 5 hours talking to her on facebook! I dont know whats wrong with me. I think the best thing i should do is just move on and forget about it.  Thanks for your help guys...
show me your war face!

Offline Kratos

• Super Sly
  • Finally inked
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2009, 09:12:39 PM »
Don't you dare forget about it brother! I say you go for it, if it is evident you two are flirty and even your friends notice, you should definitely ask her out. I bet she's just waiting for you to ask the big question  O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 12:16:51 AM »
Iceball theory:  No matter what you do now, people will not remember it 2 million years from now, next year, next month, and probably not even next week.  And since the conversation would be just between the two of you, it's not that big of deal if it doesn't go your way.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Some Guy

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 05:57:21 PM »
If she spent 5 hours with you online, she will spend a couple hours with you on a date.

Offline Weevil

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2009, 06:22:23 AM »
Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious you two have a thing going on. Go for it man, you'll have regrets if you don't.