Author Topic: i almost forgot how refreshing it feels to shave your head lol.  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
i havent felt too great lately (the colitis) so i stopped shaving for 7 days (the longest ever!) and i really noticed how severely thin my hair was. its basically transparent on the top. it wasnt making me feel any better. but today i got back into the shaving routine and scraped all my hair off and damn.....my confidence sky rocketed right back up. i dont think im ever letting my hair grow that long again lol.

there really wasnt much of a point to this post lol. i just thought it was worth sharing.  O0

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
Re: i almost forgot how refreshing it feels to shave your head lol.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 05:00:29 PM »
It's a good reminder of why you are a head shaver... the alternative is not good.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

GASlick

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 06:00:30 PM »
Sorry you've been feeling bad, but very happy that you're doing better!  A slick head will do that for ya!

Offline Kratos

• Super Sly
  • Finally inked
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 08:30:44 PM »
Glad you shared, nothing beats the feeling of a freshly shaved head. Especially after a week.  ;D

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 09:13:40 AM »
It is so true, I just shaved yesterday after a three day grow and man, what a feeling after that shave!, fresh, clean, slick and smooth.   O0