Author Topic: A year already...  (Read 3492 times)

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
A year already...
« on: March 25, 2009, 07:37:21 PM »
So here I am sitting at home watching the hockey game tonight, and I realized that it was the start of April last year that I stumbled across this site while searching the net for products to use on my dome since I've got suck pasty white sensitive skin.  It had been just barely a month since I had started shaving my head and this place really helped a lot with many tips and suggestions for ways to shave and what products to use.

We're fast approaching April again which means I've been Sly a year now and aside from a few head related injuries I haven't gone more than a day without sporting a slick smooth dome.  I was actually out at a barn party with some friends on the weekend, and like usual they were trying to hook me up with some nice 'farmers daughters' who all liked the shiny bald head.  One of them said I looked really familiar from somewhere and my buddy said that she had met me a year ago when I had hair.  After he said that she remembered me and just gave my head a good rub and said "Don't even think of growing your hair back!"

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: A year already...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 07:44:59 PM »
SWEET!  so what is the rest of the story JER!...come on you are holding out on us.  Remember we do have PM's in here lol

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »
haha, alright, well, it's a small farm town of about maybe 400 people and the town hall is actually a bard and that where they have parties and everything.  One of the girls there actually brought me in to the washroom and.......

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 07:53:40 PM »
NO!  SHE DIDNT!  DUDE...she actually took you into the washroom!

Offline Jer

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 07:57:42 PM »
 :*)) :*)) :*))

Got you thinking eh?
Actually, since it was a cancer benefit / St. Patty's day party, what she did was put a big temporary tattoo on the back of my head that said "Kiss me I'm Irish."
It was funny though cause when we went in we thought it was empty so there I was leaning down over the sink and she was commenting on how soft and smooth it was and I said it's cause of the HeadLube.   ;D Just as I said that though, a group of 3 girls walked in talking and laughing but they all stopped dead as they heard me say that while bending over the sink.  My head went from it's normal ghost white to tomato red in record time as I started to explain.  At the end of the night my head was covered in lipstick kisses.  It was great!!!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 08:02:01 PM »
SURE....SURE IT WAS!  LOL....

Offline Jer

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 08:06:19 PM »
Unfortunately though that was the extent of it though.  At the end of the night they pulled out some cupcakes and other goodies.  I scarfed one down and was about to have a 2nd when I realized that there were raising in them, to which I am quite allergic.  I ended up getting quite noxious and started throwing up so everyone thought I was wasted which ruined things for me.  But hey, I still had fun!!!   O0

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 09:20:24 PM »
hey jer:  congrats on your upcoming year of slyness.  i can't imagine U with hair.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 03:08:13 AM »
Wow, has it been a year already, Jer?  Congrats.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 05:31:42 AM »
Congrats JER!!!! Also.... I'm glad to see you back on the Forum!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 12:17:45 PM »
Oh Yeah! Congrats are in order.  Hurray for Jer!!!!
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 11:15:06 AM »
Congrats on a great year: had no idea it was so long: time flies! 8)

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2009, 11:41:27 AM »
Congrats on the first year Jer, it certainly goes by fast.

Good to see you back as well.

That wasn't the Rangers game you were watching, was it?   ;)    >:D

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2009, 12:15:09 PM »
Awesome m8. Well done. And great story with the lovely lady in the washroom  O0
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Enter your email address: