Author Topic: Shiny while shopping!  (Read 2081 times)

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
Shiny while shopping!
« on: March 23, 2009, 05:31:53 PM »
Hello my Sly Brethren!

I thought you would all get a chuckle out of this incident that happened to me today!

I was at Fred Meyer doing some shopping with my stepmom Jewell.  While there, a elderly gentleman came up to me to speak.  At first I was trying to see if it was someone I recognized or knew.

Anyway, he asked me how I got my head so shiny.  Did I use something to make it gleam?  Anyway, he then told me that he was balding and he took off his stocking cap to show me.  I ended up telling him that I am just naturally shiny.  But then I told him about the HeadBlade head shaving razor and how long it took me to do it.  Anyway, he thought it was a good look on me.  Of course, I encouraged him to take the plunge.

I have had compliments in the past about my shaved head look and have had questions in the past.  I have to admit, that this made me grin.  Have any of you had people stop you and ask about or compliment you on your shaved dome?

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and keeping it smooth!

Marsh

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Shiny while shopping!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 01:12:01 AM »
I had a lady asked my what I used to buff my head.  She asked if I bought a special towel or wax or something.  She was dead serious.  I had to laugh and let her know it was probably due to the sunscreen that I wear everyday.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 06:51:31 AM »
^haha thats awesome.

i had a waiter at a BBQ place ask me about shaving and couldnt believe i was 22. when he found out i was the same age as him, he got all excited and asked me what people thought, and if i got a hard time from anyone, stuff like that. i need to go by there again and see if he did it.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 11:19:14 AM »
^haha thats awesome.

i had a waiter at a BBQ place ask me about shaving and couldnt believe i was 22. when he found out i was the same age as him, he got all excited and asked me what people thought, and if i got a hard time from anyone, stuff like that. i need to go by there again and see if he did it.

your only 22? sh*t i didnt even know that haha.

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 02:36:07 PM »
I've had women and men alike compliment me on my shiny head [and even my beard]

Enter your email address: