Author Topic: Target's Shaving Gel  (Read 3099 times)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Target's Shaving Gel
« on: February 13, 2007, 09:37:34 AM »
Having been using the Target stores brand of shave gel for sensitive skin.  I am really inpressed with this product.    You only need to use a very little amount to get a good slick foam and at the cost comparison to the major brands it a good savings.  One can seems to last forever.   With the high cost of the good blades it seems most of us use, this is one way to save cash for that large variety of cocktails BaldRob mentioned.

"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
Re: Target's Shaving Gel
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 02:00:18 PM »
I like Target a lot.  They tend to make a lot of good brand stuff, the is slight more expense than the standard generic but a good savings to the brand names.  A lot of bang for the buck at that place.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 02:06:21 PM »
Thanks for the review!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline medicineman

• Head shaver/Beard grower
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 11:41:30 PM »
Thanks for the review.  I will add it to my list of things to try.  I like Target 'cause they sell some high end shave stuff.  Got my first tube of Proraso there, love that stuff.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 10:02:15 AM by medicineman »

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 11:39:21 AM »
I love going to target but never thought about even looking at their shaving gel. I will definately have to give it a try becuase the Gilette Fusion Gel is up to almost 5 bucks!

That's like 4 shows for a comic.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 07:58:17 AM »
I love going to target but never thought about even looking at their shaving gel. I will definately have to give it a try becuase the Gilette Fusion Gel is up to almost 5 bucks!

That's like 4 shows for a comic.

High overhead Noner?
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!