Author Topic: Accidental discovery of wonderful head prep  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
Accidental discovery of wonderful head prep
« on: March 14, 2009, 02:18:48 PM »
Hey Guys...

Accidental discovery I uncovered of a product that works like a charm for either a stand alone head prep or combined with your favorite shave cream/gel/lubricant......

Ran out of my Head Shed product, and I noticed my son had a new item made by ProActive called  "Deep Cleansing Wash."  Grainy type of scrub, and so I thought I'd give it a try. Got EXCELLENT RESULTS, along with an after effect of my head feeling SUPER CLEAN.

So if any of you have teenagers, who have this product in their ProActive Kit, give it a try, and see what you think.  The biggest con is the price - around $20 for an 8oz bottle.  (Ouch)

Bonus Great Feeling: Combine a bit of HeadShed with the Deep Cleansing wash. WOW!!

-Cap'n Noodles-

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
Re: Accidental discovery of wonderful head prep
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 03:56:17 PM »
Proactive products are primarily for controlling acne and promoting healthier skin, hence the price ;) It works really well though from what I hear.

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
Re: Accidental discovery of wonderful head prep
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »
At first i thought that by 'accidental' you were going to say something accidentally fell on your head and it happened to have great prepping properties! ;D :D