Author Topic: Dieseldan's Fitness Goal  (Read 2951 times)

Offline dieseldan04

• Dieseldan04
  • Sly
Dieseldan's Fitness Goal
« on: March 08, 2009, 03:24:28 PM »
Ok, brothers here is my fitness goal.  I am preparing for my first bodybuilding contest in May and need to cut my bodyfat and probably lose 10 -15 more pounds of fat.  I have been lifting for 20 years and I feel that I am finally ready to compete.  I took 3 months last summer to diet down and train as a practice run for this season and I am finally going to do it.  The diet is the hardest part for me.  I work in a car dealership and am surrounded by weak fellow employees who eat junk and always try to tempt me.  One of our salesmen is always showing up with donuts, etc...  He lifts at the same gym I do and I think he is trying to sabotage my plans because he doesn't have the discipline to diet like I do.  My work schedule makes the diet tough, but since I am the finance manager I don't have to eat anything on the run the way the salesmen often do.

Dieseldan04

Shine On Fellow Chrome Domers!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Dieseldan's Fitness Goal
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 03:44:30 PM »
The best way to resist temptation when people are eating junk food around you is to have some healthy snacks brought from home.  It's a lot easier to say no to the bad foods if you aren't hungry at the time.

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
Re: Dieseldan's Fitness Goal
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 06:52:02 PM »
I avoid sugary/fattening things by breaking them down in my mind, I focus on what it's made of, the sugar, empty carbs, fat etc, until it disgusts me.
I also brush my teeth after every meal, and it seems to help with the urges.

Enter your email address: