Author Topic: Many K-Marts close-out sale on HeadBlade Products (Check your local stores)  (Read 4198 times)

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
 O0  For those of you who use the HEADBLADE SPORT, HeadSlick, Glossy, or Matte Lube, you may be able to stock up on your supply@ deep discounts@ your local K-Mart stores. Here in the New Orleans area, one of the managers was telling me that its just not a big seller, so they decided to close-out the item. I was told many of the stores in various cities were following the same lead.

:@`  If you're a fan of HeadBlade products, CHECK YOUR LOCAL K-MART STORE(s) to see if this close-out sale applies to your area. The five (5) products of the HeadBlade series listed above is all they carry from the line of products offered (at least that was the case here in NOLA). The items are really priced to move (1/2 off or greater)!!

-Cap'n Noodles-
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 08:05:06 PM by Noodles »

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
i need some headlube glossy. i wonder if they have that there lol.

Offline MontagDave

• Learning the way of Sly
Hey guys, first time poster, and one week Sly Guy!   ^-^

In Peoria, K-Mart had the Matte and Shiny for $3.50 a container (normally $7), but the HeadBlade kit was $12.99 full price.  I was just happy to find it after hearing how good it was from a fellow Sly Guy and not finding it at Walmart. 

Offline THier

• Super Sly
  • Sorry for bad camera phone pic,,
Going to check it out today.

Tom

Offline THier

• Super Sly
Well just got back from K-Mart, I basically cleaned them out. Bought a new HB Sport, (I switch back and forth between HB triples and Sensor blades so I don't have to swap adapters anymore ::) also got three bottles of Slick and two bottles of matte Head shine, They didn't have any blades, scrub, or clear head, Oh well, I am set for a while for Slick,, the Shine I am set for life. Bottles were $3.99 and HB Sport was $6.99

Thanks for the heads up O0

Tom

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
Well just got back from K-Mart, I basically cleaned them out. Bought a new HB Sport, (I switch back and forth between HB triples and Sensor blades so I don't have to swap adapters anymore ::) also got three bottles of Slick and two bottles of matte Head shine, They didn't have any blades, scrub, or clear head, Oh well, I am set for a while for Slick,, the Shine I am set for life. Bottles were $3.99 and HB Sport was $6.99

Tom

No problem, Tom. Glad I could be of some help. As far as the other products in the HeadBlade series, you pretty much have to order it online. I have looked endlessly for the scrub and ClearHead. Nowhere to be found locally. but it doesn't take long to get it delivered either. Within a matter of days, you can have your order. Same thing with the Bald Guyz products - majority of the products have to be ordered from their website, and they are just as quick from the delivery standpoint....

-Dave-

Offline THier

• Super Sly

Tom

No problem, Tom. Glad I could be of some help. As far as the other products in the HeadBlade series, you pretty much have to order it online. I have looked endlessly for the scrub and ClearHead. Nowhere to be found locally. but it doesn't take long to get it delivered either. Within a matter of days, you can have your order. Same thing with the Bald Guyz products - majority of the products have to be ordered from their website, and they are just as quick from the delivery standpoint....

-Dave-

Oh no doubt,, I have ordered from HB and the customer service was top notch all the way, I had ordered Clearhead, and one of the bottles the foil seal was placed wrong and was only covering half of the opening, the bottle was only half full, HB made it good,, plus,, after a phone call. I love all the HB products, I use Slick, Scrub, Wash, Clearhead, Lube and the HB Sport. I also have their knit hat,, and their reversible bucket hat. If you use "myspace" as a coupon, you get 20% off.

HB should provide me with some sort of backing,, I use enough of their product :D :D

I can't comment on Bald Guyz,, I found a product that I like,, and so until they let me down,, It is all good.

Tom

Offline lostnfound21

• Sly Jr.
    • Myspace Page
Hmmm...interesting...

Thanks for the head's up.