Author Topic: What do you think  (Read 6871 times)

Offline whiskerbiscuit

• Sly Guy in Training
What do you think
« on: February 12, 2009, 11:33:45 AM »
Can i pull it off?

Also, Can you be a College student with the dome, or is it more a mid-20's type of social scene thing.

I have a hard time believeing the 18-22 yr old hotties will go for it.  Thanks

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
Re: What do you think
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 12:14:35 PM »
well statistically based on some survey, which I could look up and cite for you(but I really don't feel like doing) your odds improve greatly with women 24+...
However, myself now 22 I have been doing quite well with girls 18+(I think for legal/moral reasons I have to draw the line at 18, although I handful of younger girls at work also are into me)
I think I am one of 3, maybe 5 sly guys at my school, so 5 outta 7500 you do the math, you will def. be a standout.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

marty22

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 12:19:14 PM »
You tell it DUff!

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »
Yes, you would definitely pull it off.  And if Duff's statistics are true, then better for you - mature ladies are where it's at.
And by the looks of it, you have a full head of hair, and your buddies are sporting the shorter look - so you have nothing to lose (aside from hair).

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »
I think that you would have no problem pulling off the SLY look. However just remember it's not just the fact that you have a bald dome that will attract any women might find attractive. It's the confidence that you have in yourself that will attract a women more that having a smooth dome or long flowing hair. But please do not confuse confidence with cockyness, or conceidence.

Oh and welcome to the SBG Family.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 12:43:07 PM »
Yup, do it
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline whiskerbiscuit

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 01:07:34 PM »
Yes, you would definitely pull it off.  And if Duff's statistics are true, then better for you - mature ladies are where it's at.
And by the looks of it, you have a full head of hair, and your buddies are sporting the shorter look - so you have nothing to lose (aside from hair).

Those pics were from a while ago, I don'h ave as much hair any more.  I don't think it's really that noticeable, except by me, and just want to see if i should just screw it and cut my losses.

I'm thinking I will, just don't know when.

Here's a more recent one

Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:11:34 PM by whiskerbiscuit »

Offline Michael

• I Sly therefore I am!
  • Super Sly
  • Last year's Christmas Parade
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 01:17:27 PM »
Ummmm....I cannot make any statements that may incriminate me... but I think you should try it!  My 20 year old just did!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090223/sampd7548abedf90277d.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 01:36:18 PM »
So you are a reporter?  Heck yes go for it dude!  What are you waiting on.  You could be up there in the ranks with Jim Cantore.  I do not see any reason why you couldnt pull it off.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 01:41:02 PM »
I say go for it bro...you're a good looking dude and can pull it off ...

girls go for dudes off their attitude...big time, as long as it's not cocky...

A shaved head will give any confidence you have now a HUGE boost...go for it..

you will not suffer with the ladies!

Offline whiskerbiscuit

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 02:08:45 PM »
So I live in MN, and we don't get much sunlight this time of year, should i hit up a salon?  Wil my man card be revoked if i do that?

My moms gonna pissed if i do this...

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 02:10:28 PM »
You'll look great SLY. I say give it a go. Look at some of the photos of the other young guys on here that have wives and girlfriends in their avatars. I'm pretty sure a sane man wouldn't turn down any of these fine young ladies.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 02:11:40 PM »
So I live in MN, and we don't get much sunlight this time of year, should i hit up a salon?  Wil my man card be revoked if i do that?

Jergens has a Natural tanning lotion that will even up your color gradually..... in about 3-5 days if i recall correctly.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

BALDANDRE

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 03:50:33 PM »

Well I think you're going to find it hard to find a salon that will shave your head bald (you're gonna go slick, right?)...

and Mom's will grow to love you sly...and when was the last time you picked her haircut..j?K...but you know where I'm going with that.

Your life bro, do what's best for YOU, the rest will follow!

Offline whiskerbiscuit

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 09:22:33 PM »
Another problem is i cant really grow facial hair, and i think goatees and beards look good with the dome.