Author Topic: Advantage_ Chicks!  (Read 11031 times)

Offline Michael

• I Sly therefore I am!
  • Super Sly
  • Last year's Christmas Parade
Advantage_ Chicks!
« on: January 22, 2009, 03:43:35 PM »
I am a happily married spud (lol... kinda resemble one now!) but I have had more strange women check me out, and I am not talking about the usually freaks and such.   I even had some good smellin' gals come up and rub the dome!  These two classy gals (looked like they had just come from church) walked over to me and said' " I just love a bald white man!"  (They were African American).  Then there was the ladies at Walgreen's as I was buying my Headblade and Bald Guyz products.... well.... you get the idea.  How about you guys?

<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090223/sampd7548abedf90277d.jpg[/img] [/url]

GASlick

Re: Advantage_ Chicks!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 05:52:51 PM »
I too am happily married, but have run into the occasional woman.  One lady delivered pizza to the hospital and said, "I love a man with a shaved head.  Can I rub it?"

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 04:55:22 AM »
Yes.... it happens often........... Sometimes I feel like "eye candy" for women... ;) :*)) :*))
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Wil87

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Low Lie The Fields of Athenry
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 04:58:27 AM »
But Mike....as TimmJ said.....your a stud!! :*))

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 08:27:17 AM »
I hear ya man. I feel like a piece of meat every time I leave the house. I just wish some of these women would realize that there's more to me than just a bald head for them to grope just to satisfy their own needs. I sculpt, I'm kind to animals and I'm a pretty good cook too. Is it just me or is anyone else considering installing a hand sanitizer dispenser right around the shoulder area?

Seriously though, most of the women I've met either rub the dome and make cute little comments or they don't even mention it. My new baldness (Aug 08) coincided with me being single so it's difficult for me to gauge any positive or negative effect with the ladies. I've been quite fortunate since then but at the same time I've been fairly proactive in meeting women which of course isn't something I was doing while married. I have had several comments that a shaved head looks clean and healthy so maybe that's the thing that does it for them.   

---- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is given to the less talented as a consolation prize. - Robert Hughes

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 08:43:20 AM »

When did I say he was a stud?  LOL

Offline Tor

• Ride the World!
  • Sly
  • Bald Rider
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 09:14:09 AM »

ummm, ehh lemme get my waders on  :*))

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »
Reminds me of three days after shaving my head, we flew to the west coast.  My wife was napping, and I had gone to the head, passing by the galley where the stewardess was working.  On my way back, there were several people moving back to use the head too, so for a minute or two I also stepped into the galley area with the stewardess, her name turned out to be Jennifer [you can tell where this is going since she made sure I got her name >:D].  Well a little later, I was back in my seat, and Jennifer comes by, stops and starts to make small talk and I realize--finally since its been a long time since any woman other than my wife has taken any "interest" or notice of me, that she's checking me out so to speak.  Great--ego starts flying faster and higher than the plane.  THEN, my wife wakes up, and she listens for a moment or two apparently then made her presence obnoxiously apparent to Jennifer too.  Jennifer quickly departed never to return.  But I had already gotten that boost.  
I think that episode was one of the events that firmly planted opposition to the sly look in my wife's mind where it remains today.  I have noticed several times since that I get a once over my the ladies--most of them younger than myself.  Life is good on the sly side--it's nice to be noticed O0.

Offline Michael

• I Sly therefore I am!
  • Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 09:59:53 AM »
Dude.. Saint... my wife would have gone Grouchy Kitty Bearded Dragon on me! (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon allusion).  Perhaps the increased attention  :@` stems from our personal self worth.  I feel better sly (BBC) and as such carry myself a bit differently... more self assured... walk a bit taller.  Or maybe it's just like my wife just said... all women are instinctively aware of one fact.... the sly feels good between her legs  :*)) TMI? LOL 
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090223/sampd7548abedf90277d.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Wil87

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Low Lie The Fields of Athenry
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 10:09:01 AM »
  Or maybe it's just like my wife just said... all women are instinctively aware of one fact.... the sly feels good between her legs  :*)) TMI? LOL 

Genius!

But I think that the confidence one gains from shaving their head is immence, especially in a MPB context! Not all women are superficial creatures of the night, some are genuinly attracted to confidence, as long as its not arrogance!

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 12:30:05 PM »
  Or maybe it's just like my wife just said... all women are instinctively aware of one fact.... the sly feels good between her legs  :*)) TMI? LOL 
Not all women are superficial creatures of the night

puts a whole new meaning to going "bump in the night" huh?   >:D

wow. this went dirty real fast. haha.

during the fall Mrs. Mvmnt ( :@`) and I went to Minneapolis to visit a friend of hers, and when we were over there we were introduced to a few other ladies who were friends of my wifes friend (all brazilian) and one of them was all like "hey, nice haircut, my husband is bald too!" with a glint in her eye. well, Mrs. Mvmnts claws were borne, and they are still trying to find the eye for that poor girl.... haha.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 12:35:26 PM by PeripheralxMvmnt »
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Michael

• I Sly therefore I am!
  • Super Sly
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 03:10:17 PM »
[Howling with laughter]  That's great!  Your beloved sounds alot like mine. 

Offline SNYPER

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »
It's either three (3) things:

A) The bald head

B) The ring on the wedding finger indicating "commitment worthy"

C) Women being women and wanting what they can't have?

The Few the proud the bald

Offline dieseldan04

• Dieseldan04
  • Sly
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 05:46:12 PM »
Since going sly 2 years ago, I have noticed alot more attention from the ladies.  When I showed my girlfriend a pic from high school, she said that I look much better sly.
Dieseldan04

Shine On Fellow Chrome Domers!

Offline Beaster

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 04:12:33 PM »
I'm offically AARP (50)  and I don't want to be braggin or anything BUT since I went back to being SLY and getting another notch on the ex wife scoreboard, I have been overwhelmed by the ladies.
Fact is right now I'm "dating " 3 of them. And they all love the Sly look.
Also both ex wifes don't care for it. Hmmm no account for taste. But then again, they are EX's