Author Topic: WHO gave U your 1st headrub?  (Read 3296 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
WHO gave U your 1st headrub?
« on: January 14, 2009, 10:41:55 AM »
hello fellow chrome domes:  i started this topic some time about a year ago & we had a fun discussion.  who gave U your 1st head rub?

i'll start:  my 1st head rub experience was from my beautiful wifey.  she hasn't missed a day yet. :@`  so... how 'bout U?  who gave U your 1st headrub?  what's your story?

WARHAWK O0

Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
Re: WHO gave U your 1st headrub?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 10:53:02 AM »
Same here, my lovely wife !!    O0

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 11:04:28 AM »
A hot young go-go dancer named Meadow. No, I'm not a regular but it is what it is. I was there with some friends, sly only a few days and she made me feel pretty damn good about it. She seemed to really like me, my wallet and my bald head. I'm still waiting for her to call me. It's been since August... wondering if I should move on. jk
---- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is given to the less talented as a consolation prize. - Robert Hughes

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 11:25:24 AM »
A hot young go-go dancer named Meadow. No, I'm not a regular but it is what it is. I was there with some friends, sly only a few days and she made me feel pretty damn good about it. She seemed to really like me, my wallet and my bald head. I'm still waiting for her to call me. It's been since August... wondering if I should move on. jk

hahaha! i actually have had the same experience....kinda. i was at a strip club with my sisters fiance after i had shaved my head for the first time, so i was self conscious of how it looked. i wore a hat into the club but one of the dancers took it off and said "wow...your really cute you know that?". it really made me loosen up a little bit about the bald head. (even though im sure they say that to everyone when they have money in their hands haha!)

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 01:05:04 PM »
Madam Ambassador was first
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

GASlick

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 05:12:37 PM »
My wife was the first.  Other than myself that is.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 05:59:37 PM »
The lovely Mrs. Koz....... and she made a very distinct "MMMMM" sound when she did it.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

slyatlast

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 07:50:41 PM »
Going on 4 months now and I'm still waiting.... :-\

Mike

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 05:41:37 PM »
My wife also gave me my first head rub and she made the "ooo" sound while rubbing it.

Offline Shaf

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 07:28:20 AM »
I'll temper this in saying I've made up for it since and how but the first head rub I received came from my mother   :-\

Offline Mr.Gleam

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 09:13:56 PM »
Boss's hot wife, shhh I don't want to get fired!

Offline Michael

• I Sly therefore I am!
  • Super Sly
  • Last year's Christmas Parade
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 09:37:52 PM »
My wife gave my nog a tentative quick unsure pat.  My first rub came from my youngest kiddo.  Kinda a "What the heck did daddy do?"  The wife regularly rubs the dome now >:D
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090223/sampd7548abedf90277d.jpg[/img] [/url]