Author Topic: Emjoi  (Read 1628 times)

Offline zman1311

• Learning the way of Sly
Emjoi
« on: January 13, 2009, 07:25:14 PM »
Found this razor while searching the internet and I just had to try it out.  I have been a Fusion and Venus embrace user for a very long time and I must say this razor surpasses both of them.  I always had a problem with a spot on the top of my head and could never get it smooth, however, with this razor I can finally get it smooth.  According to the website the razor has three blades at three different angles, I was skeptical at first but after using it for a week it has become my razor of choice. 
http://www.emjoi.com/hair-removal/shavers/emjoi-blade-classic-gold-shaving-razor-kit-12pack.html

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Emjoi
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 07:53:56 PM »
hey zman1311:  1st of all welcome 2 the sly fraternity.  glad that ya joined us.  that's a nice looking razor.  i'm glad that it works 4 ya.  post up in the INTRODUCTIONS section of the forum so that we can give ya a proper welcome.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Emjoi
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 05:01:31 AM »
Welcome to the Forum ZMan.

Interesting looking razor with an interesting idea for the blades. Ten bucks plus shipping for a pack of 4 blades. I think I'll stick with my 10 pack of Sensor Excel knock offs for about ten bucks.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields