Author Topic: Electric Razor?  (Read 8655 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Electric Razor?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 02:14:50 PM »
just as an FYI I saw a head electric head razor in walmart. It looks like a ball and fits on your palm. It is made for the head shave. Check it out it is made by a company I never heard of.

Thanks

I've seen that also, I just can't seem to find it anywhere...LOL
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline jasandalb

• Sly Jr.
    • My Page
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 03:17:45 PM »
I'm gonna stop by my local Wally World and see if I can find it....
If I find it I'll make sure to get all the info up here.
Its a typical situation in these typical times...

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »
just as an FYI I saw a head electric head razor in walmart. It looks like a ball and fits on your palm. It is made for the head shave. Check it out it is made by a company I never heard of.

Thanks

I got one of those once and it was the worst thing I've ever used. It's called a "balder" but it didn't even get my noggin as close as my clippers did. Honestly, a complete waste of money. I took mine back.

-Cam

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2007, 02:19:06 PM »

Thanks

I got one of those once and it was the worst thing I've ever used. It's called a "balder" but it didn't even get my noggin as close as my clippers did. Honestly, a complete waste of money. I took mine back.

-Cam

Thanks for letting us know Cam.

Here's a pic of the thing.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline jasandalb

• Sly Jr.
    • My Page
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 09:23:45 AM »
You can get the thing through GNC for $30. ($23 if your a gold card member)  :*))
Its a typical situation in these typical times...

jusbnme

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 03:25:21 AM »
Alright, a finally found this thread after searching for a while.  I posted some questions on another thread but thought I should do it here also.  I seen a post under the "what razor do you use?" post about how some good electric razors can almost get as close as blades.  I was wondering if anyone has opinions on this and if it's true.  Because I would definitely put some thought into switching up to an electric if that's so because I'm sure it would be a big money saver.  Just think of the money you could save on not buying gels, creams, blades, etc...I just always thought the electrics just got about as close as a pair of clippers with no guard until I read a post, I think from a new member named tazdog, about how he uses an electric that got as close as the headblade.  Any thoughts out there???

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 04:00:11 PM »
I used to use an electric when I started this site, but after using the HeadBlade, I can't say that I got a closer shave with the electric.  I still use the electric once and a while if I'm in a hurry and don't have time to shave in the shower.