Author Topic: DWB? (Driving While Bald)?  (Read 1365 times)

(|8-)

DWB? (Driving While Bald)?
« on: January 07, 2009, 10:51:14 PM »
I have been driving for 23 years now, and I have gotten one traffic ticket in my entire life.  Until tonight.

Four blocks from home, I got pulled over, and the cop asked me if I knew why he was stopping me.  As I was completely clueless, I paused for a while and told him, "I have no idea."

When he asked me the trick question of why I didn't stop, my brain didn't process that one either.  I said something about there not being any traffic.

I guess I will contest it.  There is no way I was going 10-12 mph as the citation indicates--it's a residential street, it was dark, I wasn't in a hurry, and I didn't even have the radio on.

My car is the most generic silver Japanese box you can imagine.  The only thing that could have caught his attention is glare from the back of my head! 

Offline daran

• Sly Jr.
Re: DWB? (Driving While Bald)?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 09:48:24 PM »
well i kind of have a different story tonight that I was going to share.  I was driving home tonight from work and was on a country road when I got lit up.  She says I was going 75 in a 55 but let me off with a warning....I was wondering if she let me off because I was sly...of course I was super polite and apologetic.   Has this happened to anyone else.

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: DWB? (Driving While Bald)?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 09:52:54 PM »
wow! sounds like the cop has a thing for sly guys  ;) lol. only gettin a warning for goin 20 over the speed limit is almost unknown with cops lol. i guarantee if it was a male hed ticket you lol. your a lucky man my friend.