Author Topic: women and blondes...  (Read 2786 times)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
women and blondes...
« on: February 05, 2007, 11:25:20 AM »
Young Son: Is it true that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?

Dad: That happens in every country, son.

one more....

A car is driving down the street when all of a sudden it starts violently swerving across the road.

The car keeps going back and forth, delaying traffic for miles until someone finally phones the police.

A police officer pulls the car over and approaches the window. A blonde rolls down the window. "Excuse me, ma'am, but is there any explanation for your reckless driving?" he says.

The blonde says, "Officer, I'm so glad you are here. There was a tree in the road, and I swerved. Then I saw another tree, and another, right in the middle of the road! So I had to swerve to keep from hitting them!"

The officer looks at her, then says, "Ma'am, that's your air freshener."

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

BaldRob

Re: women and blondes...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 04:50:22 PM »
Young Son: Is it true that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?

Classic!!!!  LMFAO

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 03:42:20 PM »
I haven't heard the tree one. That is really good!

By the way blondes drive just fine............no really...............Ok I'm just saying that.........................

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 04:03:58 PM »

Classic!!!!  LMFAO

Truer words never spoken, MBabe.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Enter your email address: