Author Topic: Amusing Experience ~ early Sly  (Read 2394 times)

Offline MLNHD

• Super Sly
Amusing Experience ~ early Sly
« on: December 22, 2008, 10:36:56 AM »
All of you know from experience that the newly bald head offers up some unique sensations.  For about two or three months after first shaving, I would frequently awaken at night and find one of my hands palming my bare melon like a basketball.  I still don't know if I was trying to reduce heat loss or if my subconscious was just enjoying the sensation.  I suspect the latter.  It's been a long time since waking up that way, so I must be used to the sensuous noggin now. 

Sly addict since July 22, 2007.

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
Re: Amusing Experience ~ early Sly
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 05:51:28 PM »
"The sensuous noggin"... That is funny.  But I guess it is kinda true.  Did you also enjoy the "numb" feeling you had the first few days after shaving.  That is something I would like to experience again.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline MLNHD

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »
Yeah, I enjoyed the tingly/numb feeling of the first couple of weeks.  What replaced that for me is the menthol-ish cool of Shave Secret oil. 
Sly addict since July 22, 2007.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 07:40:48 PM »
Thanks for the memories, one of my first posts was about that "numb" business.  That went away, and now frankly I don't feel any different, either on the runway--where the sparce grass grows, or in the shadow--that would be my fringe.  Numb, many of us remember that, except the long time sly.