Author Topic: Beanie's!  (Read 24691 times)

Offline Sourjanerocks

• Learning the way of Sly
    • http://www.myspace.com/sourjane1
Beanie's!
« on: February 02, 2007, 11:17:39 PM »
Sly Bald Guys should make some beanie's. Because I dont know about the rest of you that live in colder places in the winter months, but I cant live without my beanie keeping my head warm!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Beanie's!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 12:35:57 AM »
good idea. just make them big enough to fit everyone. i have trouble finding them. i wear a 7 5/8. not easy finding hats of any kind.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 12:39:05 AM »
Sly Bald Guys should make some beanie's. Because I dont know about the rest of you that live in colder places in the winter months, but I cant live without my beanie keeping my head warm!

It's in the works!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 02:28:55 AM »
I have a huge head
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Bronco

• Sly Jr.
  • My WigsforKids Donation
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 04:02:51 AM »
Is a beanie the knitted cap with the tassel thingi on top? I mostly wear adjustable baseball caps. Though I do have two fitted brim hats for winter/summer. I'm wondering if they will still fit once I'm shaved since I measured my head (with hair) when I ordered them?

BaldRob

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 08:53:50 AM »
i wear a 7 5/8

Holy crap why do you tell us this stuff??  You just opened yourself up to a whole new line of "Bust on Paul"...  :*))

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 08:59:30 AM »
i wear a 7 5/8

Holy crap why do you tell us this stuff??  You just opened yourself up to a whole new line of "Bust on Paul"...  :*))

but I was kinda thinkin' that his head is in proportion with his body... ;)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 10:04:13 AM »
i wear a 7 5/8

yall are gonna do it any way. what difference does it make. hell we should change the name to SLY BALD GUYS BUSTING ON PAUL. good thing i don't have feelings anymore.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 10:14:11 AM »
i wear a 7 5/8

yall are gonna do it any way. what difference does it make. hell we should change the name to SLY BALD GUYS BUSTING ON PAUL. good thing i don't have feelings anymore.
:'( :'( :'( :'( b@b~
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 11:18:34 AM »

aaaaaw, I loves ya really!!  :-* :-*
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 06:18:30 PM »
Beanies are cool!  Beanies, skull caps & doo rags.  I'd like to see a variety of headwear available with the SBG logo on it.  I'm not one for being a walking billboard but I'd wear SBG headgear.  It's hard to find a decent hat nowadays.  Everything is baseball caps.  Everyone wears 'em so I don't wanna.
I'm Brian and so is my wife!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 06:26:27 PM »
Beanies are cool!  Beanies, skull caps & doo rags.  I'd like to see a variety of headwear available with the SBG logo on it.  I'm not one for being a walking billboard but I'd wear SBG headgear.  It's hard to find a decent hat nowadays.  Everything is baseball caps.  Everyone wears 'em so I don't wanna.

Cool!  Right now I'm going to focus on Beanies and Baseball caps in regards to headwear.  I might find some other stuff later on.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline bluntman

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 06:11:34 PM »
I would love to add a SBG beanie to my collection. It doesnt get too cold out here in SoCal, but im taking a few classes at Cal State Long Beach and when that marine layer and ocean breeze start kickin, it sure gets cold.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »
Dude, the Sly Bald Bennie!!!  Its Genius!  Like Milk and Cereal!  Hell Ya! !d3@ p#@t
Peace

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2007, 03:02:27 PM »
Beanie's rule y'all. I vote for dat.

Enter your email address: