Author Topic: Why do family and friends hate my slyness?  (Read 9259 times)

Offline outsider82

• Sly
Re: Why do family and friends hate my slyness?
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 01:21:56 AM »
Hey guys,

Been a while, bit of an update. My parents have kinda quit making the comments. Mum has actually started to ask me how i shave and how often, how long it takes. Etc.

Im happy.

Just and update since last visit. I went for a job in the Australian Defence Force (i.e. Navy) so I had to let my hair grow out. Strict haircut guidelines. Anyway, Im back to sly again.

Offline crazy.irish.celt

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 08:23:18 AM »
I went for a job in the Australian Defence Force (i.e. Navy) so I had to let my hair grow out. Strict haircut guidelines.

Exactly what were the haircut guidelines?  I have sly friends in both the Navy and the Coast Guard, and I know people in all branches of US service who take it down to a 1 or zero.

Offline MadMatty

• Sly Guy in Training
  • against the grain, thats insane!
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 04:26:51 AM »
your going into the ADF & they make you grow it out, HUH, good to see another aussie on SBG. Hope its going well.

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2009, 08:03:33 AM »
My wife really hates my SLYNESS, and has threatend to felt my head while I slept if I didn't stop shaving it. 

Like this.....

I looked at her and just grinned.  She asked what was so funny, and I told her that she would look awful funny with perm felt pen all over her face while she slept.

This could get very nasty, ya know!