Author Topic: Free Bald Guyz items at Walgreens/Fusion at Rite Aid  (Read 3216 times)

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Free Bald Guyz items at Walgreens/Fusion at Rite Aid
« on: December 01, 2008, 10:05:43 AM »
Free headshaving supplies...how can you beat that?
I'm a fan of the Bald Guyz products I received after taking a survey for the company and noticed Head Bald Guy Howard is looking out for us again, brothers...this time with the offer of free Bald Guyz products at Walgreens.
You can check online or in Sunday's Walgreens ad and you'll see two items free through Walgreens EasySaver Rebate Program. Both are $4.99, with a $4.99 rebate. You just pay the tax and a postage stamp to send in the form:
Bald Guyz Head Wipes (16 pack)
Bald Guyz Moisture Gel (4 oz.)

And there's a free Fusion razor available at Rite Aid. Use the coupon in Sunday's paper and it ends up being free.

Perfect opportunity for a few of the fence sitters to stock up and get down to business!

« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 10:10:26 AM by Rob6 »

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
Re: Free Bald Guyz items at Walgreens/Fusion at Rite Aid
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 10:14:28 AM »
Hmm. Its times like this I wish I lived stateside  :Xo!
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Free Bald Guyz items at Walgreens/Fusion at Rite Aid
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 02:15:46 AM »
Thanks for letting us know!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.