Author Topic: How old  (Read 15212 times)

PE#1

Re: How old
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 11:09:20 AM »
Hello, I can not see anything wrong with trying to look your best, after a certain age men and women start to look a bit worse for wear.I think if you do nothing about it is a sign you do not care or are that confident that you think you look good

Or you are in a strong, healthy, and happy relationship where the "other" loves you for so much more than what's on the outside. 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 11:30:31 AM by Lance »

Offline vampire

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 11:50:27 AM »
Hello, you may be right, but some women do not like how there partners look.So they should try to improve the look, just because you shave your head does not make you immediatly atractive, you have to work on the look. Some guys look hot some not but they could improve there looks.Some women like the shaved look, but only on certain guys does it look realy good, but always better than horseshoe.I personally like a stud or earing in, nice tan and white shirt, jacket blue jeans etc, good body and confident.

Offline DJ_Bald

• Super Sly
  • Letting it shine !
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 05:53:36 PM »
I think once a guy shaves his head he worries less about looking "old"
I really think shaving makes guys look younger, no matter how old they are. 
Some guys look better than others sly...but thats the same with guys with a full head of hair.
Applies to women too...
I like the one earring myself. But it wont fly with my job so I only wear it socially.

Shave your head.....free your mind.

Offline vampire

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2008, 12:44:51 AM »
Hello, it looks good on you,

Offline HAIRLESSHUEY

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2009, 03:12:21 PM »
I THINK I LOOK MY AGE. BUT I DID SEE A LAUGH LINE A FEW WEEKS AGO. DOESNT MATTER TO ME. I THINK YOU CAN BE COOL AT ANY AGE

Offline HAIRLESSHUEY

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2009, 03:13:08 PM »
I THINK I LOOK MY AGE. BUT I DID SEE A LAUGH LINE A FEW WEEKS AGO. DOESNT MATTER TO ME. I THINK YOU CAN BE COOL AT ANY AGE

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2009, 07:34:55 PM »
I like one of my senior customers take on this and I quote

"You cannot do anything about getting older...but getting old is a state of mind you can avoid."
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Bald_freak

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 04:51:21 PM »
Damn!!! thought I was on the wrong site there for a minute when I seen your forum pic Vampire.

When I keep head smooth ppl guess me at 25 to 27 and i'm 32. I either dress up or dress like a freak, but either way women tell me I got a very dark "air" or "presence" to me, a few told me that that was very attractive. Now any gal that thinks I look good must be insane, lol.