Author Topic: how i cut my hair  (Read 3094 times)

Offline RockloudRockhard88

• Sly Jr.
how i cut my hair
« on: November 07, 2008, 07:25:52 AM »
well i dont know if im still as cool as you guys cause i dont shave my head with a razor everyday like yall but i do it maybe once a month or two months i love the way it feels and so does my gf that headrub from her just makes me feel like a new man... but when i dont shave it with a razor i use the wahl balding clippers or the wahl peanut... it gets my hair really short so yea it does a good job!!!

also i have a receding hairline and im balding in the back where the crown is but hey thats ok it doesnt bother me none i guess i first noticed it when i was 17... and im 20 now.

my razor of choice when i do shave it down is a Mach 3 or Mach 3 turbo i do have a fusion but the only reason i have one is cause it was given to me for free ive use it and like it just i like my mach 3 the most lol....and i love the King of Shaves Sensitive Skin cooling menthol shaving gel man that stuff is awesome for head and face!!!

LONG LIVE THE MACH 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
Re: how i cut my hair
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 02:37:30 PM »
Get a photo uploaded and then we can give you some feedback
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!