Author Topic: Propecia  (Read 3981 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Propecia
« on: September 06, 2006, 11:34:48 PM »
Have you considered taking Propecia to help you with hair growth?  I'm not a doctor, but I wouldn't do it after learning about the side affects.  Listed below:

What are the possible side effects of finasteride?
   â€¢    Stop taking finasteride and seek emergency medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives).
   â€¢    Other, less serious side effects have been reported but usually resolve with continued treatment. Continue to take finasteride and notify your doctor if you experience
        Â·    decreased libido (sex drive);
        Â·    decreased volume of ejaculate;
        Â·    impotence (trouble getting or keeping an erection); or
        Â·    breast tenderness or enlargement.
   â€¢    Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.

So, basically you can...

Stop breathing - no thank you!  Air is required to live.

Stop wanting to have sex - Um, I'll take sex over hair anyday.  I mean really, the whole reason you would want your hair back is to help you get laid...no point in having hair if it prevents you from wanting it.

Risk losing your swimming soldiers - Hmmm, not good if you want kids.

Can't rise to the occasion - See comments regaring "stop wanting to have sex."

Man Boobs - Ever see Fight Club?  Once again, this retracts from your ability to get laid.  I can hear it now, "Hey John, I think your hair is great!  I'm just not interested in guys with bigger breasts than mine."

What do you think?  Have you tried it?  If so, did you experience any of these side affects?

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.