Author Topic: Any tattoo Lovers out there?  (Read 3246 times)

Offline imburne

• Inked HUMAN
  • Learning the way of Sly
    • InkedHUMANS
Any tattoo Lovers out there?
« on: November 02, 2008, 08:10:17 AM »
Hello there. Just visiting this site, and all i can say is, you have a wonderful community you got here. Definitely a two thumbs up...

I would just like to discuss something when it comes to tattoos and such. For the past, if we based it in earlier civilizations, people have been using tattoos as the means to identify which class and status a person is. Nobility in some tribes comes with unique tattoos to define their status and position in their tribe.

http://www.inkedhumans.com/

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
Re: Any tattoo Lovers out there?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 08:12:29 AM »
Got my first tattoo two years ago...wolf howling at the moon. Hope to get more sometime.
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline imburne

• Inked HUMAN
  • Learning the way of Sly
    • InkedHUMANS
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 08:22:47 AM »
That's just great, it means that we are growing. Seems to me that having tattoos is something to be stood for.

Offline Drewbull

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 12:17:14 AM »
I have an ink addiction even though my wife won't let me get anymore.  I have four tattoos each representing a member of my family that passed away.  All of mine are tribal black ink style and I have two on my back and two just above each ankle. 
Untitled:  The Art of Being Unique

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 10:41:48 AM »
I have a lot of ink, and it all it's all drawn from within me, so it all has great meaning.

Will

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 11:39:00 AM »
I just got my first about 4 months ago.  It's just something small.  My son's birth date on my right shoulder.  Nothing too crazy.  Just simple and a good meaning to me.  For me, I just have to have a very good purpose and meaning behind getting something like that done to me.  PLEASE don't take that last sentence the wrong way.  I have nothing against anyone who gets tats.  Even if they are covered in them.  "To each his own" is what I say.  Just for myself I have no reason to get anymore.  The only thing I might do is add a banner to the date later down the road or some kind of symbol meaning birth.   :-\ 

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »
This is probably the largest body mod mag out there. http://www.bmezine.com/

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 12:09:59 PM »
Yip!!! Love my tats. Got first one on my 30th birthday.....

.......hooked ever since!!!

Steve
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!