Author Topic: Headblade S4 for sale!  (Read 5256 times)

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
Headblade S4 for sale!
« on: October 28, 2008, 12:29:55 PM »
Well guys, tough times have found Rocko, so I'm putting my S4 officially up for sale.

You all know what it is, a little history about mine.  Purchased new, can't remember exactly when.  I used it to shave with for a while, then cleaned it up and put it back in the case, haven't used it for at least two years.  Comes with display case, 2 black adapters and instruction book.  I'll also throw in one of the 8" Pro Headblade stickers. As far as I can tell, the unit is in excellent condition, no flaws that I can see.  The display case has some very light blemishes/scratches.  I think they could be polished/rubbed out.

More pictures available upon request either here or email rhall@marktwain.net

Asking $125, plus UPS shipping (or mail at your choice).  Shipping after payment, I accept paypal.

Thanks SBGs

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
Re: Headblade S4 for sale!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »
I'LL Take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just PM me.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline THier

• Super Sly
  • Sorry for bad camera phone pic,,
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 05:35:51 PM »
Damn I hate working,, I'd taken it if I could too late I guess,, hey if Tom gets hit by a meteorite or something I'll take it.

Tom

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 05:37:28 PM »
Apparently you have to be named "Tom" to have a shot at this thing...... unless a whole meteor field comes into the atmosphere and whacks every guy named "Tom".....
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

BALDANDRE

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »
Sorrry about the tough times bro...at least you're in good company these days...

but as long as you keep that head smooth and shiny bald (with whatever razor you have)..

NO ONE will be the wiser! ;) O0

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 06:46:52 PM »
True, true my brother Bald Andre!  And things could always be worse.  And yes, only those named "Tom" were eligible, sorry guys! ;)

So far, Tom & I are working out the details.

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 08:14:27 AM »
Sorry guys,
                  As some of you know I use to have my very own S4, when I put the HeadBlade tattoo on the back of my dome,, but one day I droped it and broke the adjustable finger ring, I got it fixed, then there was a thread about the S4 and I read how much Cam on our forum wanted one. I new he was going through some fincial issues and couldnt justify the $$ to buy himself one, so I surprised him and cleaned up mine and sent it to him for free, I even included the HeadCase bag and some tripple blades.

So when I saw this post I had to jump at it.

Again sorry guys.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 08:46:32 AM »
Sorry guys,
                  As some of you know I use to have my very own S4, when I put the HeadBlade tattoo on the back of my dome,, but one day I droped it and broke the adjustable finger ring, I got it fixed, then there was a thread about the S4 and I read how much Cam on our forum wanted one. I new he was going through some fincial issues and couldnt justify the $$ to buy himself one, so I surprised him and cleaned up mine and sent it to him for free, I even included the HeadCase bag and some tripple blades.

So when I saw this post I had to jump at it.

Again sorry guys.

Well, that's dang nice of you to do that Tom.....I guess you deserve the HB...... O0

buuckkweet

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 06:52:30 AM »
Tom,

That was a very kind and unselfish thing to do.  I'm sure that good stuff will come your way.....you know, what goes around, comes around. O0