Author Topic: I got Laid Off and I'm mad as hell!  (Read 10517 times)

Offline RockloudRockhard88

• Sly Jr.
Re: I got Laid Off and I'm mad as hell!
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2008, 06:37:45 PM »
yea dude i feel ya pain!!! when i moved back down to Jax FL i got a job right when i got here in a warehouse.... and when the economy went downhill guess what??? they let go alot of ppl including myself and they told us it was bc one of there major buyers quit buying from them so they were losing money which turned out to be true and i was pissed but what could i do expect keep my head high and get a new job right now i have 2 jobs... i work with my girlfriends father at a truck lot i do his computer work and then my other job is "dont laugh" Popeyes.. i hate that job but had to take it because it was the only other job that was hiring at the time but im trying to get this position at Costco here in Jax so hopefully that all works out....... but yea dude i def feel ya pain with the economy the way it is alot of things is messed up!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE THE MACH 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: I got Laid Off and I'm mad as hell!
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2008, 06:43:49 PM »
Hope things are going well for you Buck....just hang in there.

Rockloud....dont be embarassed cause you work at Popeyes.  Like I have always said....there is a job out there for someone who needs a job.  Either it be flippin burgers at McDonalds or cleaning a parking lot.  YOu are doing what you ahve to do to survive.  I know if I was in a situation where I didnt have a job...and I mean no job no income...i would do what ever I could no matter that amount...at least until I could find a better paying job.