Author Topic: An interesting bet with my friend.  (Read 3372 times)

Offline Thompson

• Sly Jr.
An interesting bet with my friend.
« on: October 22, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »
After few months of everyday shaving,people were offering me bets,money,or something else - just to let me grow back my hair.With all offers rejected,I had a peace for a while.But,three days ago my good friend came to me with an interesting offer.He said,that if I don't shave for a month,that he will shave his head too.I though,heck no! But then again,world will have +1 bald guy.So,I've accepted the offer,and after 3 days of non shave,I'm in dillema.This is stronger than me.I need to shave.On other hand,I've forgotten what color is my natural hair.What do you think about it?

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: An interesting bet with my friend.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 03:39:15 PM »
You've got to sweeten the pot a little before agreeing to this.  How about, you can shave your head again immediately after the month is over, but he has to keep shaving his for the next three months?   ^-^

It sounds like your buddy really wants to shave his head but feels he needs an "excuse" to do it, so he's trying to set up a bet that he is sure to "lose". Give him whatever encouragement you can to ditch his hair.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 03:43:16 PM by RazorX »

Offline Thompson

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 03:59:05 PM »
RazorX,of course I will shave my head after a month.Well,good written,guess he's really looking for excuses to shave his head.But,I won't make him to keep his shaved head for a 3 months,cause,once he shaves his head,if he likes it - heck,he will shave it for a days,months,years! If he doesn't...well,he will be attraction in school for at least a week :).It is his personal decision,and I can't really force him to shave his head,nor he will do it cause of a bet if he really doesn't like it.  O:O

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 04:25:03 PM »
If not shaving your head after a few days is bothering you.....I would just go ahead and shave it.....if your buddy really wants to shave his head he will do it regardless of whether you don't shave yours for 30 days or not.....your own sense of well being is more important and who's to say he won't chicken out after 30 days anyway.... :-\

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 05:44:03 PM »
hey thompson:  U  R  a better man than me.  i would never go one month of not shaving just 2 encourage a friend of mine 2 headshave.  i'll probably go 2 days without shaving the noggin' but that's it 4 me. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 11:09:36 AM »
If not shaving your head after a few days is bothering you.....I would just go ahead and shave it.....if your buddy really wants to shave his head he will do it regardless of whether you don't shave yours for 30 days or not.....your own sense of well being is more important and who's to say he won't chicken out after 30 days anyway.... :-\

Right on, Brk.
What I think he's doing is trying to get you to grow your hair back a bit, while he shaves his.
This way it doesn't look like he's copying you. I say just tell him, c'mon , we'll be two sly guys together. You could start a new club in school perhaps?

I think you should just keep it shaved, and keep encouraging him. Don't let anyone pressure you into growing hair back when you love being slick and smooth.    O0

Offline Thompson

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 12:45:19 PM »
Bleh,couldn't take it anymore.Shaved in shower 10 minutes ago,and I feel damn good!

And for friend...heck,if he really wants to shave that dead proteins atop of his head,he will do it no matter if I have them shaved or no.5 days without shaving has been too much for me,here are results ;

Day 1.

Dear diary! Nobody understands me.

I'm highly motivated.

Day 2.

Dear diary! I hate when I have 1mm hair.Full head of hair,or no hair at all.

Day 3.

Dear diary! This is getting sick,can't take it any more,I can't put up a T-Shirt on me!

Day 4.

Dear diary! Everybody hates me!

This is horror.I think suicide is my only solution.

Day 5.

Dear diary,I have shaved it all and I'm feeling damn good about it,and there is nothing you can do about it.

*Throws diary in fire*

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »
Bleh,couldn't take it anymore.Shaved in shower 10 minutes ago,and I feel damn good!

And for friend...heck,if he really wants to shave that dead proteins atop of his head,he will do it no matter if I have them shaved or no.5 days without shaving has been too much for me,here are results ;

Day 1.

Dear diary! Nobody understands me.

I'm highly motivated.

Day 2.

Dear diary! I hate when I have 1mm hair.Full head of hair,or no hair at all.

Day 3.

Dear diary! This is getting sick,can't take it any more,I can't put up a T-Shirt on me!

Day 4.

Dear diary! Everybody hates me!

This is horror.I think suicide is my only solution.

Day 5.

Dear diary,I have shaved it all and I'm feeling damn good about it,and there is nothing you can do about it.

*Throws diary in fire*

Glad you feel good about it.  This is eerily sounding like our long lost friend teenthatshavessometimes :)

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 07:22:48 PM »
The Power of SLY is much stronger than the will of Man....
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »
thought the same thing 2Timer

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 09:45:56 PM »
It's a decision only you can make ......
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt