Author Topic: New Member Needs Advice PLEASE!  (Read 3232 times)

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
Re: New Member Needs Advice PLEASE!
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 12:54:40 PM »
 :) O0 Welcome, Ajs. The guys have given you the best advice there is. Whether you go slow or take the plunge all at once, you're at a crossroads and need to move on to a new image. How you wear your baldness matters: feel the power, adopt honesty, and put a smile on your face and your bald head will become the essence of your attractiveness. As RazorX has said many times, most men look better bald. I had it buzzed down by a barber for one day; decided that wasn't what I wanted, and shaved it all off the next day. That was two years ago. I like the look so well now that I sometimes use a glossy lube to emphasize my baldness. One word of caution: as the weather gets colder, wear some headgear until your noggin gets used to it. The new look is easy to maintain and it will go the duration. Affirm it, and it will work for you. Smile and shine! All best, Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 06:01:32 PM »
Welcome ajs248 ... Where is the pic that was coming soon ?
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 07:15:26 PM »
hey ajs248:  welcome 2 the sly fraternity.  glad that ya joined us.  keep us posted 2 your road 2 slyness. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!