Author Topic: Most bald state?  (Read 11926 times)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
Re: Most bald state?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2007, 08:00:39 AM »

Simple question:  What state do you all think has the highest concentration of "sly" people?

Chad

So how do you go about finding out the answer?  ???
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 05:22:19 PM »
Google it?
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

spaceape48

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 05:26:38 PM »
It used to be this place called Chernobyl, but from what I hear that fad is no longer "in".

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 05:59:01 PM »
It used to be this place called Chernobyl, but from what I hear that fad is no longer "in".

$c#m
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 02:27:45 AM »

GASP!!!
I can't believe you just said that!!  :o  :)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 11:50:20 AM »

I don't think life is in at Chernobyl.

Offline TXFergie

• Sly Jr.
  • TXFergie on Day two of being shorn
    • TXFergie's MySpace Page!!
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2007, 09:15:45 PM »
Lots of sly guys here in central Texas. Quite a few just in my group at work. Being sly makes it more bearble in the summer, and I get to test it first hand this year!!

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2007, 11:06:43 PM »
My guess is that the urban areas on the West Coast like Seattle, San Francisco,  and Portland would probably tend to have a high amount of "Sly Bald Guys" who are not part of some Latino gangs.  I know that I see a lot of baldies here in Seattle.  Also in my small church of about 200 people, there are three of us who are sporting the slyness.  Two of us are white and one is black.  For a congregation of that size, I think that is doing pretty good.

Offline cs1solo

• Sly Jr.
    • resDeus
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2007, 04:34:17 PM »
I'm thinking washington state.  Tacoma was voted (by some women's magazine) that we are the most sexualy healthy city in the US.  There may be a connection.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2007, 08:03:04 PM »
There are a few contenders for the title of most bald state (in no particular order)...
1. California - Highest Most populated state ... you'd think we'd have a bunch out here.
2. Florida - With all the retirees down there and MPB probably running rampant, they've gotta be up there (hey, the question was "bald" not "SLY")
3. New York - They're the BEST at everything. The rest of the country is just ordinary.

Schro

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 05:43:48 PM »
I would have to disagree with you there Schro...  The Pacific North West is where its At my brother!  The Difference between people in the Pacific North West and the rest of the country, we make everything look good... AND WE DO IT SLY! b@n*
Peace

BaldRob

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 01:08:24 PM »
I would have to disagree with you there Schro...  The Pacific North West is where its At my brother!  The Difference between people in the Pacific North West and the rest of the country, we make everything look good... AND WE DO IT SLY! b@n*
There are a few contenders for the title of most bald state (in no particular order)...
1. California - Highest Most populated state ... you'd think we'd have a bunch out here.
2. Florida - With all the retirees down there and MPB probably running rampant, they've gotta be up there (hey, the question was "bald" not "SLY")
3. New York - They're the BEST at everything. The rest of the country is just ordinary.

Schro

Oh... this argument could go on for days, months, years!  I can give a gajizillion reasons why Chicago is better than both NY and PNW.  I'm sure that Paulie can do the same for redneck land oops, Louisiana and PigPen would do the same for Alboquircky...

So, back to the topic at hand... has anyone figured out where the most bald guys are?  Personally, I don't want to look for bald guys... I'd rather look for women!!  :@`

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 01:31:31 PM »
Very good response there, B-Rob.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 02:48:12 PM »

Schro

Oh... this argument could go on for days, months, years!  I can give a gajizillion reasons why Chicago is better than both NY and PNW.  I'm sure that Paulie can do the same for redneck land oops, Louisiana and PigPen would do the same for Alboquircky...

So, back to the topic at hand... has anyone figured out where the most bald guys are?  Personally, I don't want to look for bald guys... I'd rather look for women!!  :@`

Valid point Rob, but quite frankly I could do without Albuturkey. Many reasons I won't elaborate on right now, but hey, that's what makes our country great. Many different landscapes and places to see........or live for that matter.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 03:01:44 PM »
You raise a Excellent Point there B-Rob, the Looking for Women Part!  Here's to Plentiful Hunting Grounds!  #a^3
Peace