Author Topic: Another shaving technique  (Read 2922 times)

Offline abdominator3

• Sly Jr.
Another shaving technique
« on: October 08, 2008, 03:54:15 AM »
Hey guys i have been following this technique for 2 weeks now for some brilliant results and am verry veery happy..here it goes..

CLEAN AND CLEAR FOAMING FACE FASH, this is one hell of a product for me especially its cleaning my skin to a glow i have never had such a clear forehead i always use to have some kind of pimples or a lil acne break out on my forehead this thing is just diminishing it all, and guess what it is very a very good product for a close shave.
what i do is during my hot warm shower..i apply baby oil to my scalp around 8-10 drops then apply the clean and clear foaming and rub it all over my head and face its gives such an amazing lather and start to shave the blade just glides giving a very close shave and no irritation bacause of the baby oil, no burn.
After i am done wash it up with cold water here is the best part folks, the clean and clear just amazes me..what it does is-:

1. Cleans out all the dirt and debris

2.It has some kind of a special ingredient which prevents the pimples from occuring again.leaving no residue

3.The best thing i find is that normally after shaving with the baby oil and a shave gel my scalp and face use to feel a a lil greasy but clean and clear foaming  solves a major disadvantage of baby oil of cleaning up the grease and leaving the skin very clean.
and because am using babyoil under it as a coat this thing does not leave my skin dry.

4. A real advantage is that both baby oil and clean and clear foaming are very cheap and available everywhere.i got it for $4 for 8oz.

i use both the products by jhonson and jhonsons

I use this product three times a day thats beacuse  i have a lil oly skin

Another useful tip is that you can use it to clean your blade azwell, rub it in your hand and then spread it on the blade keep it for a min and rinse it this is solving me a problem of blade clogging and junk which the baby oil does, just a lil bit goes a long way.

GIve it a try guys, and lets see how it works for ya'all...

BE BALD BE PROUD

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Another shaving technique
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 04:08:25 AM »
Great to have one more technique up our sleeves, thanks angad.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 04:19:37 AM »
Interesting, thanks for the tip on what's working for you angad, always nice to share and hear of new techinques.... O0

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 07:47:18 AM »
I will have to give it a try.  I havent tried any new techniques lately.  I might try it before I leave for Haiti.  I just want to make sure I get in one last AWESOME SHAVE before I leave. 

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 01:14:03 PM »
I must have missed something Tim. Why can't you shave your head in Haiti.?

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 02:29:09 PM »
Because the water situation down there.  There wont be any hot water ( something I must have to shave with) and if I were to cut myself..the water isnt safe.  So to be safe about it...i wont shave.

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 04:12:22 PM »
Because the water situation down there.  There wont be any hot water ( something I must have to shave with) and if I were to cut myself..the water isnt safe.  So to be safe about it...i wont shave.

Probably a wise choice, Tim.  Good luck, and don't turn into too much of a hippie.