Author Topic: Get Free Matte For Men Complete Cleansing Cloths  (Read 4400 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
Re: Get Free Matte For Men Complete Cleansing Cloths
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 12:22:09 AM »
Thanks ...the offer just saved me $16! The wipes work great and dont sred on my facial hair.

Teambean

Offline ripped53

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 05:25:10 AM »
I was about to go for it but $46 for a cleanser and lotion (and wipes for free)...I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I think I'll try the headblade products (shed,wash, wipes, and lube for $35 with 20% off) first.  I can always go with the expensive stuff later.
Sly and Shiny......Ingrown hairs are my enemy....

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 11:55:52 PM »
I have a feeling you'll end up with the Matte For Men stuff...I used to use the products your talking about and there is no comparison.

Keep us in the loop-

Teambean

Offline ripped53

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 06:55:00 AM »
I have a feeling you'll end up with the Matte For Men stuff...I used to use the products your talking about and there is no comparison.

Keep us in the loop-

Teambean

So the Matte products really work that well?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »
I think it's the best Matte product on the market to date.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 11:20:01 PM »
I agree...Ive tried most of them and have to sa MFM is the best.......and they use a lot of natural ingredients...to me its worth the extra dough

Offline ripped53

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 01:36:06 PM »
I finally gave in and purchased the wash and lotion and got the wipes for free.

After a week of use I am very satified.
1. The lotion goes on thick and last almost the entire work day.  There is a noticable reduction in the shine coming off my dome.  While rubbing my hands across my head (say mid day after lunch) my skin continues to feel as oily and greasy as ever, but the glare is greatly reduced.  Especially in the mornings before I start sweating.
2. The face wash is ok.  Seems to work well with the lotion, but I haven't noticed anything acceptional.  One good thing is that it hasn't caused me to break out, which I can't say that with some common name brand products.  I'm not crazy about the citrus smell, but I can live with it.  Also there are not many abrasives in the soap so from what I can tell it doesn't really exfoliate, but does leave the skin nice and clean without over drying it.
3. The wipes work well for general cleansing I suppose, but I was disappointed to find that they don't apply a matte finish when done.  Like the bald guyz wipes they leave your skin cleaner but with a shiny almost glass like glow (at least with my complexion).  Also they are not individually wrapped.  The bald guys wipes spoiled me, but these were for the most part free, and I enjoy using them when I get off work just clean up a lil bit.

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 04:05:17 PM »
Just wanted to give my report on the Matte For Men Cleansing Cloths.

I just got done using my first, and my head is as clean and shiny as it was this morning.  So far, I like them, and I think these are going to be part of my routine on long days at work.
I don't know if any of you guys get sweaty and oily scalps, but even by lunchtime, i can see and feel the oilyness on my head - which is not good for headrubs!