Author Topic: Should I switch to Headblade? (Mach 3 vs Headblade)  (Read 20435 times)

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
Re: Should I switch to Headblade? (Mach 3 vs Headblade)
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2009, 11:34:27 PM »
Just to keep the lil' ol' noggin in sync, I make an attempt to shave it twice daily. Even though i may use variety in my routine, I usually first whack myself with the Headblade, followed by either the Gilliette Xtreme 3, or the Fusion.

May have to give the Mach a try, since I see soooooooo many others praise the results they get.
Mach comes in two types, doesn't it? Regular and Turbo.  For you guys who use the Mach - is there a preference?!  Also, I think Mach comes in a disposable too, doesn't it?! Do you guys consider disposable just as good the regular razor?!  Seems like it should be the same quality blade, no matter the choice...

Thanks for the feedback, in advance...

- Cap'n Noodles -

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2009, 01:14:36 AM »
Just to keep the lil' ol' noggin in sync, I make an attempt to shave it twice daily. Even though i may use variety in my routine, I usually first whack myself with the Headblade, followed by either the Gilliette Xtreme 3, or the Fusion.

May have to give the Mach a try, since I see soooooooo many others praise the results they get.
Mach comes in two types, doesn't it? Regular and Turbo.  For you guys who use the Mach - is there a preference?!  Also, I think Mach comes in a disposable too, doesn't it?! Do you guys consider disposable just as good the regular razor?!  Seems like it should be the same quality blade, no matter the choice...

Thanks for the feedback, in advance...

- Cap'n Noodles -

i use the mach 3 turbo and there really isnt much of a different between the regular and the turbo. the only difference is the turbo comes with an aloe strip on the razor as well as the "color fading" strip. the regular just comes with the color fading strip.

the blades are exactly the same except the turbo blades are like $5 more for some reason. its kinda rediculous.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 01:17:55 AM by Ghost1988 »

Offline DCdome

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009, 05:53:36 AM »
Hey Cap'n

Regular Mach3 here.  Easy to use and gives a great shave, at least on my melon.

Bean

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2009, 02:03:25 PM »
headblade all the way for me with the gillette atra blades, just dont apply eny pressure on the blade. O0 O0

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2009, 02:13:54 PM »
Gillette Extreme III has a good ad about a swimmer who shaves down before what appears to be a meet, and wins in a spectacular fashion--may have to give those disposables a try.   O0