Author Topic: Pranks in the Military.  (Read 9185 times)

buuckkweet

Pranks in the Military.
« on: September 13, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »
Hey active duty and prior service Brothers!  Can you remember some really funny pranks that you will never forget while serving your country?  Here's mine:

While stationed in germany, we had an especially disliked CO.  During the change of command ceremony, the usual outgoing commanders theme music cut off, and Ray Charle's "Hit The Road Jack" started playing.  We were at attention, and trying not to bust a gut! :*))  That was priceless! ;D 

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Pranks in the Military.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 07:41:09 AM »
wow I can smell an Article 15 coming down the pike

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 11:41:03 AM »
I was stationed at Ft. Polk La., at a newly formed Chemical Co....Our new Platoon leader, 2nd LT, was at the motor pool one day when we were practicing a Rapid Deployment exercise.  One of our 5 ton trucks would not start so I called for another truck to come around front and pull start it.  The LT. was trying to help, but getting in the way more than anything.  When the other truck backed up, he stopped to far away, and the tow chain would not reach.....In a paniced voice I told the LT. to go to the motor pool and get the "Chain Stretcher."  In a flash he was off.......5 mins. later the Motor Pool SGT. came over and wanted to know what the hell a LT. was doing in his office screaming at him about a chain stretcher?    We didnt see that LT. for a month.   O0
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 12:56:19 PM »
Ain't "butter bars" great.

buuckkweet

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 01:30:17 PM »
Ain't "butter bars" great.
I got to see first hand what happens when a butter bar, straight out of school, tried to lock a crusty old SFC's heels..........not pretty. :x!

After that wise ol' SFC "schooled" the young'n, he did the right thing and took the kid out on the town and got him drunk as hell........just to show the lad there were no hard feelings. O0
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 01:36:51 PM by buuckkweet »

Offline FrankyG

• Sly Jr.
  • Nothing beats jumping out of a plane at 800 ft :-)
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 06:29:34 AM »
I love cherry LT's they make me laugh when they try to act like they know what they are doing...lol.

Okay so I would have to say the funniest thing I have seen was while I was at Bragg. I was living in the barracks and two guys went to Priscella's and got two animal thongs. One looked like an Alligator head and don't remember the other one. Well they ended up running up and down the floors with nothing but the thongs on, oh yeah and shoes nasty floors lol, well they end up down where the CQ was and came running back up. Apparently CQ's wife came to visit. Lets say that was a great call for some laughter. lol. Medics are some fun guys.

Airborne, means never missing a chance to remind people you are better than them :)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 06:48:15 AM »
I love cherry LT's they make me laugh when they try to act like they know what they are doing...lol.

Okay so I would have to say the funniest thing I have seen was while I was at Bragg. I was living in the barracks and two guys went to Priscella's and got two animal thongs. One looked like an Alligator head and don't remember the other one. Well they ended up running up and down the floors with nothing but the thongs on, oh yeah and shoes nasty floors lol, well they end up down where the CQ was and came running back up. Apparently CQ's wife came to visit. Lets say that was a great call for some laughter. lol. Medics are some fun guys.

I bet one of them was red and white stripped LOL

BaldRob

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 06:09:26 PM »
We spray painted the Sonar Tech rating symbol on all the Gunners Mates' workshop doors... (I was Fire Control...)  Muhahahahahahaha

Offline sam2021

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 06:00:47 PM »
we were in the motor pool doin little to nothing and we had a fem motor sgt.  she had just screamed at all the radar techs for not having radar fluid.  we used the black rtv to seal her in her office.  she was there for a long time.  Our top could only laugh about it and told her to leave the egg heads alone.

Offline BReady

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 11:34:05 PM »
Worked in the avionics compound.  We'd charge small caps and throw em at people.  Instinct is to catch it, discharging the cap.  Kind of stupid, yeah but it was fun when it actually worked. 

Cliche' type pranks too for the newbs.  Stack of prick e7's, roll of flight line, etc.

SBG written at 5 micron field of view on an electron microscope (kind of messed up the B, but you get the picture).

BReady