Author Topic: I'm New Here  (Read 7700 times)

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
Re: I'm New Here
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 02:46:05 AM »
;)

I know and I didn't even have to use a cool pickup line  ;D.    Just kidding, MB.

aaaaw! I know hun! these boys like to have their fun   ;D
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 02:50:37 AM »
;)

I know and I didn't even have to use a cool pickup line  ;D.    Just kidding, MB.

aaaaw! I know hun! these boys like to have their fun   ;D

well that tends to happen when the male to female ratio is 385:1
bald for life

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 06:51:53 AM »
well MB, look at it this way. you are easily the best looking person here. >:D ;)

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 07:00:49 AM »
well MB, look at it this way. you are easily the best looking person here. >:D ;)

Without a doubt, no argument here      O:O
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline flattop peterbilt

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 12:14:07 PM »
well this is a way to look at this.... some people do not grow facial hair and some do not have body hair...and yes some of us loose our hair...covering it with a wig or hat what ever the case may be is still a temporary fix...10 to 20 years ago it was the thing to wear wigs or hats now it is not so common..bald is accepted more and more..there still is a few people who are racist or old school who stereo type people but it is how they think or was raised...but me personally i don't care what other people think i am the same person bald or with hair I just make a bald head look good..lol  and welcome being sly is fly even in the lay days eyes...
Life hands you four Aces bet high...life hands you four duces...call

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 12:18:23 PM »
well this is a way to look at this.... some people do not grow facial hair and some do not have body hair...and yes some of us loose our hair...covering it with a wig or hat what ever the case may be is still a temporary fix...10 to 20 years ago it was the thing to wear wigs or hats now it is not so common..bald is accepted more and more..there still is a few people who are racist or old school who stereo type people but it is how they think or was raised...but me personally i don't care what other people think i am the same person bald or with hair I just make a bald head look good..lol  and welcome being sly is fly even in the lay days eyes...

Whew!!! The man is on fire....the man is a poet and didn't even know it.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 12:20:42 PM »
being sly is fly even in the lay days eyes...

He's an original Don Juan...
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 02:03:00 PM »
that's my boy.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2007, 02:07:12 PM »
;)
Yeah, welcome Don  :)
I'm with David
Way to David!  You got a fine English fox like MagmaBabe.  O0

easy tiger!!  :px
I hope that doesn't mean what I think you think it means...or something!  ;D

Hey Magma, I didnt realise that you were an 'English Fox' where abouts in England are you?  I am in a little place called Holmfirth in West Yorkshire (where they film last of the summer wine)
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »
;)

Hey Magma, I didnt realise that you were an 'English Fox' where abouts in England are you?  I am in a little place called Holmfirth in West Yorkshire (where they film last of the summer wine)

Allo again matey!
this ere 'english fox'(???) is from the East of London, apples and pears, bit of how's ya farva and all that...I'd tell ya where, but my stalker might be reading this!!  :o
I used to love Last of the summer wine when I was younger, Compo was my favourite!
Yorkshire is beautiful, I would love to be able to move to the countryside. ;D

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 06:10:19 PM »
;)

Allo again matey!
this ere 'english fox'(???) is from the East of London, apples and pears, bit of how's ya farva and all that...I'd tell ya where, but my stalker might be reading this!!  :o
I used to love Last of the summer wine when I was younger, Compo was my favourite!
Yorkshire is beautiful, I would love to be able to move to the countryside. ;D

Moving to the country is easy when it is as cheap as it is up here.... also i can live in a place with views across rolling hills and it only costs just over 130k.  Moreover in this part of the world everything is nearby, i am 30 mins from manchester, 20 mins from Sheffield and really close to other decent sized places.  I was born in London, nr Clapham, but dont think i could ever move back there!!  My other half's brother lives in Catford so we get back there quite a bit, but am never too sorry to leave.
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!