Author Topic: I need to get in shape!  (Read 17682 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: I need to get in shape!
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2006, 06:00:28 AM »
just knowing I can come on here and chat about it gives me plenty of motivation to continue my slow but steady progress

slow and steady wins the race. i need to get my but motivated. the scale has not been friendly these days. i plan on getting something goin once the holidays are over.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2006, 07:10:37 AM »
ok here is a joke. hope you like it.

This guy was sitting around the house one day when he saw a commercial for wieght loss. lose 15 pounds in one week or your money back. he called got everything lined up. the next morning he hears the doorbell. when he answered it there was a very attrective young lady at the door in running clothes. she hands him a note that reads "HI I AM CINDY, IF YOU CAN CATCH ME I AM YOURS" then she takes off running. of course he follows. after awhile he catches her and has his reward. this happens everyday for a week. after a week he gets on the scale on has lost 17 pounds. he calls the number back and orders the next level. 20 pounds in one week or your money back. the next morning a smoking hot lady rings the doorbell and hands him a note."HI I AM JULIE. IF YOU CAN CATCH ME, I AM YOURS". he chases her all week and has a wonderful time. at the end of the week he has lost another 20 pounds. he just can't resist the next level.the next morning the door bell rings and a 6' 8" guy is there. the note reads "HI I AM BUBBA. IF I CATCH YOU, YOU ARE MINE"
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 07:13:12 AM by pburke »

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2006, 08:39:57 AM »
 :D Good one Paul!  He should have quit while he was ahead!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2006, 01:41:34 PM »
Too funny Paul!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2006, 09:19:55 PM »
Good one Paul ... LMAO
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2007, 10:06:09 AM »
my butt cheeks clenched
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!