Author Topic: What made you go bald?  (Read 287415 times)

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
Re: What made you go bald?
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2007, 11:36:22 PM »
Initially, probably seeing other guys with the SLY look made me curious what it was like. That and not having to spend ~$50 a month on shampoo/cuts and all the junk that comes with hair.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2007, 05:58:42 PM »
Initially, probably seeing other guys with the SLY look made me curious what it was like. That and not having to spend ~$50 a month on shampoo/cuts and all the junk that comes with hair.

News flash Ricecub, what you save in haircuts/shampoo you might end up spending in product to maintain your scalp.  I find about 50-75 every two or so months on refills of product [razors, HeadShed/HeadLube/HeadSlick]
Peace

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2007, 06:07:52 PM »
Hey Mr. Clean .... don't go bursting Ricecub's euphoria .... he might decide to grow his hair back!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2007, 02:51:11 PM »
Hey Mr. Clean .... don't go bursting Ricecub's euphoria .... he might decide to grow his hair back!

By no means do I mean to Burst his Euphoria; but Truth will set you free.  I tell you right now that I pay for the look because I find that it pays dividends. 
1) I LOOK A HELL OF A LOT BETTER SLY THAN I EVERY LOOKED WITH HAIR!  I had a Rats Nest up there!  It did me no good trying to style it...
2) I feel alot better about myself!  I look in the mirrior and I see my own man.  I see a tough, rough, sly, hansome brother who knows how to get the job done... This is my statement to the world.
3) I get taken more seriously.  People see me not as a clown, but as a clean cut business minded individual.
4) The Ladies Love It!!!  Dude, when you are sly, you stand out for all the right reasons.  Being Rough, Sly, Clean, The women want you, and the other brothers Respect you. 

Dude, its never about cost.  I find it more fullfilling to shave than I ever did styling it.  its a Look, and you get what you pay for in spades...  What I would spend Styling it professionally (if I ever did) styled to get my hair to look as solid as I Look now with a shaved scalp: 45 Bucks a Pop, maybe 100-200 every two months... 50-75 every two for the look that kills always, Priceless!
Peace

Offline BaldBearsFan

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2007, 10:54:44 PM »
First of All, Hello!  This is my first post.  I am new to the Sly look as of today.

I started losing my hair a couple months ago as a result of losing more than 125 pounds.  So i finally said Screw the shampoos and worry and took it all off over easter break.

And I love it.

Post More later.

Seek First To Understand And Then To Be Understood...

Always Think Twice...Speak Once.

Everyone Has To Eat A Little sh*t Once In Awhile, Just Remember, One Mouthful At A Time.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2007, 11:05:29 PM »
First of All, Hello!  This is my first post.  I am new to the Sly look as of today.

I started losing my hair a couple months ago as a result of losing more than 125 pounds.  So i finally said Screw the shampoos and worry and took it all off over easter break.

And I love it.

Post More later.

Welcome BearsFan!  Congrats on losing the weight and going sly!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BaldRob

« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2007, 11:13:44 PM »

And I love it.

Post More later.

Hi and welcome!!  Always good to have another Bears fan in here...  O0

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2007, 07:56:39 AM »
Welcome, brutha!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2007, 09:00:11 PM »
Welcome Bearsfan... Not to rain on anyone parade, but the Colts won the superbowl quite Handily... I think it might have been a better game if my SeaHawks would have had a opportunity to have a go.  Well, there's always This Next Year  ;D
Peace

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2007, 10:13:45 PM »
welcome bearsfan!....you wear it well bro!
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2007, 03:56:31 AM »
Hey there BearsFan, glad to have another sly one with us.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2007, 01:07:25 PM »
Just liked the look.  8)

Offline frank_m

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2007, 05:02:26 PM »
I liked the look and gave it a try, I'm BBC.

Offline Da_Rev_Juggalo

• Da Rev Is A
  • Sly Jr.
  • Me And My Burm Wraith
    • http://myspace.com/lawman
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2007, 06:12:55 PM »
It Was To Hot Offshore Last Week!!! Plus I Was Plannin On Doin It Anyway!! :D

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2007, 08:04:40 AM »
It Was To Hot Offshore Last Week!!! Plus I Was Plannin On Doin It Anyway!! :D

YEAH right. you just wanted to be like me.  >:D

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!