Author Topic: What made you go bald?  (Read 287424 times)

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: What made you go bald?
« Reply #300 on: October 06, 2010, 09:53:04 PM »
I have obsessive compulsive disorder and I was going through some life changes and figured "hey why not", since than its become a new compulsion of mine.

Don't feel bad I think there is some OCD in many of us head shavers.  ;D
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

BaldBradley

« Reply #301 on: October 06, 2010, 11:52:59 PM »
I have obsessive compulsive disorder and I was going through some life changes and figured "hey why not", since than its become a new compulsion of mine.

Don't feel bad I think there is some OCD in many of us head shavers.  ;D

Thanks bud :)

Seems like nobody else understands my preference of being bald. One of the reasons I joined this site was because I figured we would all understand each other here.

Offline luky7evens

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #302 on: February 24, 2011, 12:45:28 PM »
What made me go bald?

Well when I was in AIT ( Advanced Individual Training) on weekend we had pass, but during this pass I forgot to go o the base barber. We were told before pass that if one solider in the company was out of regulation with there hair everyone was getting a buzz cut. So needless to say I did not want to be the on responsible for that so that night I shaved my head. Well I liked it so much I kept doing it. Have been doing it to this day.

Altho my friend asked me about a month ago why don't I try letting it grow back out (he loves his hair type of guy) and I laughed at him and said have you seen my dad (he's bald started when he was 19, I'm 25), It prob wont grow back lol.

Offline auto216834

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #303 on: May 16, 2011, 06:19:35 PM »
Male pattern baldness and stress from work me thinks... oh and my shaver.

Offline foreversmooth

• Close shave
  • Sly Jr.
  • Bald and browless
« Reply #304 on: May 18, 2011, 02:03:59 PM »
After a bad haircut, I decided to trim my hair short. I trimmed it shorter and shorter, until no guard. Then after adjuting to my new look for a few days, I decided to razor shave my head. The first time was a blast. I was delightled with my new look. With time, I became addicted to being bald. It's been 5 years now and I still love it. Would not go back to me hair, that's for sure. 8)
Foreversmooth

Offline K J

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #305 on: August 03, 2011, 02:50:20 PM »
Hi Tomk KJ here,

I need some advice from you on how to go bold I have a full head of brown hair like you did and I want to start going bold.

KJ

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #306 on: August 05, 2011, 09:48:10 AM »
I shaved my head to raise money for charity. Amazing how many people donated to see me shave my head. Now I like the look and feel! 

Offline K J

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #307 on: August 16, 2011, 03:32:04 PM »
Hi Tyler KJ Here,

I'm having a problem changing my profike picture. to show off my newly shaved head.  Every time I do I get this mesege.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at www.slybaldguys.com Port 80

As I don't know whats wrog I'd aprecete you taking a look.

Thanks Tyler

Kelsey

Offline Skillzdawg

« Reply #308 on: September 04, 2011, 01:30:56 PM »
i figured out i am experiencing hairloss last january 2010 - im 19 that time....i dont know why the f**k god gave me this im a good guy and i can say i dont deserve to experience the f**k out of this...it affects me very bad...until this day, im still using that stupid comb over + toupee...and im still thinking if i wanna shave it or not...btw im already 21 now...and the good news is - i have a low self confidence plus I am experiencing this
IT IS JUST HAIR! don't let it, or the loss of it, ruin your life, your attitude, your self esteem, your luck with the ladies or anything else!!!

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #309 on: September 04, 2011, 03:13:39 PM »
i figured out i am experiencing hairloss last january 2010 - im 19 that time... I'm a good guy . I'm still using that stupid comb over + toupee...

The Lord is letting your beautiful head show and be seen!  Not everyone has to keep it covered with hair.  But more seriously, Look at all of the guys here with shiny tops and cheerful smiles and enjoying life! Closely buzzed or bald is very nice.

and im still thinking if i wanna shave it or not...btw im already 21 now...

Well, now is the time.  Do it now. Enjoy it.

Offline Daven

• Super Sly
« Reply #310 on: September 04, 2011, 09:46:10 PM »
I agree, God made some men beautiful, the rest he gave hair.
AKA Gimpy

Offline Skillzdawg

« Reply #311 on: September 04, 2011, 10:30:46 PM »
oooh man...maybe god has plans for me...i still thinks im lucky because its only hairloss and not cancer and I feel motivated by reading some stories here specially the post by that man on my signature....I will shave my head when i save enough money to buy an electronic razor
IT IS JUST HAIR! don't let it, or the loss of it, ruin your life, your attitude, your self esteem, your luck with the ladies or anything else!!!

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #312 on: September 05, 2011, 05:36:12 AM »
oooh man...maybe god has plans for me...i still thinks im lucky because its only hairloss and not cancer and I feel motivated by reading some stories here specially the post by that man on my signature....I will shave my head when i save enough money to buy an electronic razor

The various clippers for buzzing very short are only about $25 or so at Walmart or CVS. And maybe a buddy has a set of clippers you can borrow in the meantime. 

I have a friend down the street who moved recently and 'lost' his clippers in the move.  I just go down and buzz his head to a #1/2 or so every two weeks.  Nice way to get to know make a friend as well.

Once your buzzed, a standard beard razor will take the rest off easily. There you go. You're looking good sly.

Offline Skillzdawg

« Reply #313 on: September 06, 2011, 04:02:48 AM »
yeahhh i just went to the barbershop and let them shave it...I feel so relieved...after the year of using minoxidil, propecia, toupee and stupid combover..FINALLY IM FUCKING FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #314 on: September 06, 2011, 04:46:52 AM »
yeahhh i just went to the barbershop and let them shave it...I feel so relieved...after the year of using minoxidil, propecia, toupee and stupid combover..FINALLY IM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo? Let's see!

Enter your email address: